-Chapter Two]

Chapter Two

We all headed out into the city for the weekend and Rochelle was grumpy as usual. She was cursing herself for not going shopping earlier she's five months pregnant now, and she's started showing now.

"Why do I do this to myself?" she asks annoyed and I smiled

"You'll have a few months to get back into shape after the baby. I hear breast feeding helps because your body has to work harder." Both pregnant woman collapsed onto the bed and groaned.

"Why did I do this to myself again?" Monica asked and put her hand on her slightly bigger stomach.

"At least it's one baby this time." I tried to boost her mood a little

"Oh thank god, I love Lina and Mia but those two were monsters. It didn't help I was sixteen. I mean, sixteen and pregnant with twins!" she exclaimed. Sometimes I don't think she realizes how young she really is; sometimes I don't think most of us really do.

We're all only twenty-three or twenty-four and running this huge company with such a demanding job. Riley and Monica have seven year olds and have been married coming up on seven years this year. I just think we lost track of it all and maybe push ourselves a little too hard sometimes.

"I think we need to just relax this weekend and have some fun. We're picking out our wedding dresses for goodness sake, we should be happy." I nudged Rochelle.

"Hey, I was pregnant when I went shopping the first time too, but I was not only seven months but I also had twins. It sucked but my dressed looked amazing on my wedding day, right?" she asked and I had to agree, she looked absolutely perfect on her wedding day.

Mom and dad had no problem agreeing to them getting married, Riley would have liked to marry her sooner; he wanted to be married when the babies were born. Even at barley seventeen he was in love with her and wanted to not only do what's right for the twins but what felt right for them too.

Her parents and mine agreed that they should wait a couple months after Lina and Mia were born to see how they handled being parents together first, and they were solid as parents but Monica did get her dress when she was still pregnant. He proposed her sophomore year and they were married her junior year, out senior.

It was a little weird at first but after time it just made sense.

"Can you believe you were engaged as a sophomore?" I asked her

"No, I can't. I can honestly say that wasn't how I always saw my high school years going. I was so scared, I at one point just wanted to run away. My whole life was now being planned and I was going to be a mother and wife in high school. It took a while to realize that Riley would do anything to still give me the early years I always planned on." They were sickly sweet sometimes

"Like living in the dorms?" I asked and she nodded she didn't get to live in the dorms all four years, but she did the first couple until our parents died. Riley needed her and we were a mess, she raised the twins almost alone for a few months until Riley could really deal with it.

"I agree with Bry, this should be fun. I know I'm pregnant, but it's not like Scott planned that. We're having a baby and getting married. I should be happy and not complaining." She smiled

"And I'm getting married too. I love Chase and my brother gave his blessing on it."

"I'm shocked." Rochelle said and I was too. I didn't think my brother would ever agree to it, but his blessing meant so much to me since my parents couldn't give theirs.

"Chase and I are going away next weekend, he told me I wasn't allowed to talk about anything stressful."

"I think that's a good plan. And you do know you're getting married first, we need to plan your wedding too, Bry. You need to focus on yourself sometimes." Monica looked over at me since I laid in the middle of those two.