[Chapter Thirty-Three]

Chapter Thirty-Three

After our first night on the boat we were sore for two days to where we only were able to make love at night before we went to bed, he was very insistent on that.

We were I our first port and it was our first opportunity to get off the ship and explore the Caribbean, it was beautiful here and this was the last cruise running here for a while, with hurricane season coming up they took a break for cruises going out of Florida.

"What do you want to do first?" Chase asked me and I thought about that

"Food." I settled on, I wanted to try the food here. We had hours to explore here and we were going to take advantage of all of it. We found a nice place on the beach and we decided to try some of the seafood here, it was supposed to be amazing and then I got a papaya cocktail while Chase stuck with a beer.

It wasn't too early to start drinking on vacation.

The fresh food was amazing and it made all other seafood I've had dull in comparison, they had a different way of doing things here. Everything was so vibrant and the flavors were so different and so amazing.

After we ate we went down to the water and sat in the sand.

It was a perfect moment in my opinion. I was on my honeymoon and I leaned back against Chase as we looked into the incredibly blue waters of the Caribbean. It was hot and sunny and comfortable. His arms were wrapped around me and there was no work to worry about, phones weren't ringing, no one was distracting us.

This was something for just the two of us, something we weren't doing as a group or having to discuss details of us, it felt nice to be able to do something with just the two of us and not have to feel guilty about it because Riley was fine with it and we were married.

I don't think I can get over saying that, Married. I looked behind me and Chase's lips met mine. I don't ever want to lost this feeling, the giddy happiness of being with him of knowing he's my husband and knowing that I married the person that was perfect for me.

And it meant the world to me knowing that my father would have approved.

I was the biggest daddy's girl growing up and it was so hard not knowing if he would have supported this or been angry like Riley was about it at first, if he would be happy for us or ashamed at what we did but I know now, and Riley's told me too that he would be happy for us.

Mom and Dad loved Chase.

"Want to do some shopping?" Chase asked me and I nodded. He held out and hand for me to take and we dusted the sand off out clothes before heading to the shops, his fingers were entwined with mine as he pulled me close to his side and kissed the top of my head.

We walked from one place to the next and we found some things for his family and mine to bring home and I had fun picking out some colorful clothing that I could wear again when it got warm in a couple months.

I knew I was going to miss the heat here, it was nice and some people thought I was crazy but I loved when it broke a hundred and while others were dying from it, I relished in it.

Chase and I took a break to get some lunch and we went back to the ship to drop things off before going out and doing some site seeing, we had two more hours at this point and wanted to soak in as much as we could.

I don't know when we would be back here but I wanted to know we took every opportunity to experience this vacation and Chase had a great time photographing everything, including me much to my annoyance.

Okay, It was only mildly annoying, every time I turned around he seemed to be taking a picture, he made sure to get the ocean and the trees, the beautiful flowers and some of the other people, capturing the best he could the culture there.