[Chapter Thirty-Two] Take 2

Chapter Thirty-Two

Chase and I were boarding the boat and the phones were officially turned off and our two weeks of isolation from the real world had officially begun.

I was excited as we got to outr room, our home for two weeks, I couldn’t get over the fact that after pulling ten to twelve hour days for weeks, we were finally going to get to leave it all behind, Chases friend from college was going to step in and help while we were gone.

In my mind I was hoping we could get him to stay. If he did well when we were gone, I for one was willing to make it worth his while to stay; I would pay his moving expenses if it got him to move here.

“No thinking about work.” He wrapped his arms around me from behind

“How do you know I’m thinking about work?” I asked him.

“Because you worry too much, now.” He said as he untied the straps of my dress and let it fall to the ground.

“Already?” I asked and he nodded

“Are you complaining?” he asked me

“Not at all.” I pulled his t-shirt over his head and took a couple steps back, taking off my bra and wiggling out of my panties before bouncing back onto the bed.

His pants came off and he kicked his boxers off as he joined me on the bed. This ship hadn’t even been fully loaded and he was already inside me. I let him pin my hands by my head as he thrust himself so hard inside me I felt a stab of pain before I moaned because of it.

I loved it when it hurt a little.

There was no foreplay I just needed his co ck inside me or I would go crazy. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him as close as I could get him and he groaned as he got lost in me and like he always did, he got me off first.

I bucked against his hips as I came, squeezing around him and he watched me, the emotions and looks of pure bliss on my face as he made me come. I pushed him on his back suddenly and I gripped the headboard and used it to help move my hips faster.

“Fu ck me just like that Angel.” He pushed my hair from my face and sucked my ni pple into his mouth and I clutched around him as he aroused me farther. I moved up and slammed back down on him and he gripped my hips and it made it easier to go faster, harder.

“Shit.” I moaned as I got closer and he flipped me suddenly onto my back making me squeal in surprise and he pinned my wrists by the bed as he fuc ked me hard enough to hurt and I came undone underneath him, just how he liked it and I felt him spill inside me.

Out breathing was labored and we were chest to chest, our breaths labored as we laid there.

“I love you.” he broke the silence and a wide smile spread across my face.

“I love you too.” We got dressed and had to all head down for their safety thing on what to do in case of an accident and we all had to bring our life vests with us to a designated deck, it was annoying but I understood that shit happens and safety first.

We don’t want to end up like those people in that ship that tipped in Italy a few years ago.

As soon as we were done we went to the eighth floor where there was a huge deck area with all the food you could ask for and a bar. There was a formal area for dinner but this was where we would et the majority of our food which was all included in the price of the cruise.

I wanted a wrap and he got some pizza for us to eat real quick and then we escaped back to the room until dinner and we had sex until I was too sore to let him touch me anymore but that didn’t stop us from one more round after dinner.