[Chapter Twelve]

Chapter Twelve

The next weekend I decided the outside world didn't exist and it would just be him and I all weekend. He didn't know about my plans but I was excited. I got out of bed early and went to the bakery we went to as kids to get muffins and different pastries, Chase and Riley would do anything for these things.

I snuck into my brother's apartment and left a small box of things there before going back to my place with my arms full of that, coffee, and groceries for the weekend.

I got everything put up and went to go wake him up with coffee, I set them on the bedside tables and started jumping on the bed.

"Wake up baby!" I yelled and nearly as soon as I started jumping he grabbed my legs and yanked me back down into bed and nearly smothered me as he cuddled up to me.

"Too early." He groaned and I rolled my eyes

"It's eleven Chase, time to get up." I whispered huskily in his ear and he groaned and he finally cracked an eye open to look at me

"You're killing me." he nearly moaned as he looked over my now naked body. I was starting to feel a lot more like me lately and I was really missing the intimacy between us, his eyes were glues to all different parts of my body.

I pulled the blankets from him and swung one knee over his waist.

"I have a surprise for you." I whispered in his ear and he gripped my waist.

"This is a nice surprise." He said and I felt him strain against his boxers.

"This isn't the surprise." I said and he rolled me under him making me squeal in surprise as he tangled us up in the blankets.

"You sure know how to get a man all hot and bothered." He kissed my neck and I let out a shaky breath. I know we used to have sex a lot before but recently it's very rare and it's still taking a little bit of time to get used to.

I kicked the blankets off and pushed his boxers down and was very glad that's all he slept in, not that he would even be sleeping in that much all weekend. I wasn't expecting how things used to be I just wanted to feel like we were a couple again.

I bit my lip in what I was hoping to be a seductive way and raised up enough so he pressed at my entrance and I slowly slid back down taking him in one slow motion.

"I love watching you on top." He licked his lips as he pulled my chest closer to his mouth. I hissed in pleasure as he licked frustratingly slow and light, I wanted him to grab me, pin me down and suck on them hard while he bit them too. I missed it.

I rocked against him and he groaned in pleasure as he let me take the lead on this one. The long strokes were driving me insane as I sped up making his head drop back as he groaned, the pleasure spiking through both our bodies.

As he opened his eyes I knew he was fighting with himself, I wanted control, I could see that. He wanted to do all the dirty things that I've been fantasizing about him doing to me. He wanted it rough and fast and hard but he would never do that with me yet, not until he knew I was okay.

It was so frustrating and sweet at the same time.

I rode him as hard and fast as he would allow until I felt the burning need for a release building, he rolled me onto my back and he thrust hard inside me making me call out his name making his hips jerk back up again.

"Chase, harder." I begged and I bit down hard onto his shoulder as he thrust even harder inside me, making me dig my nails down his back.

"Brylee." He grunted as he sped up and his mouth latched onto one sensitive nipple until a tidal wave of pleasure flooded my body and my walls clutched down hard around him and his hips jerked wildly as he came to his release as well.