[Chapter Twenty-Three]

So My fellow writers/readers, Check out theprose.com (external link)
It's like twitter or instagram but for writing! which i think is pretty awesome. 
It would mean a lot to me if you would and to some people i know who put a lot of time and thought and heart into launching the site.

Mine's CMB

Let me know what you think and i'll let them know :) <3 
Pretty Please! <3 

Love you guys <3 <3 <3 

Chapter Twenty-Three

Chase and I had talked about not sleeping together until the wedding after the end of the year and after that coupled with how we'd been distant from each other for months, we shamelessly had no self-control, I didn't care what anyone thought about our sexual relationship because it wasn't anyone's fucking business.

We were happy anyone who had an opinion on the way he treated me behind closed doors in private or thought we were too attracted to each other could fuck off.

That night Chase made me eat first when I was dying to have sausage instead of pasta in my mouth, Chase didn't budge at that comment, damn him.

We sat and ate and I was eager to have him naked In our bed, damn him and his patience.

I ran my foot up and down his thigh and he groaned but took another bite of food, damn him and his patience and his fucking self-control. We ate slowly until I couldn't do it anymore. I stripped in the dining room and I had his attention now as I lowered myself to my knees and crawled over to him.

He pushed his chair back and his eyes wordlessly followed my movements, I wasn't about to take no for an answer. I pulled his pants open and I took the head into my mouth before dragging my tongue down his shaft and he let out a tortured groan.

"Take me to bed now or I'm going to fuck you in that seat." I said to him slowly and I wasn't kidding, if he didn't get me out of here I would straddle him and ride him and he would like it, as would I.

"Oh Angel the things you do to me." he stood up and kicked his pants off and I pulled his shirt off.

"I'd like to do lots of things to you." I looked down at his throbbing erection.

"Like what?" he asked and I smirked as I walked backward towards the bedroom impressed with my grace. I usually would have tripped or fallen over something but I kept going until I want past the door and he followed me like he was in a trance, as soon as he got close to me and the bed I pushed him down onto it and got comfortable.

"I want you tie you up this time." I told him and his eyes widened in alarm

"I don't know about that." He said

"Just your wrists." I crawled between his legs and then straddled his lower stomach and he reached for two sets of cuffs and handed them to me. I linked them around the top corners of the headboard and he let me clasp them around his wrists, now I know why he liked this so much, the power you feel. I went to the closet and I spotted his ties and came back to put it on.

"Brylee." He complained and I smirked again before tying it around his eyes.

I looked at him and I just had to decide what to do with him, so many choices and I decided to start with kissing his neck and teasing him like he always did to me, gentle touches as he kissed the sensitive parts of my body.

His erection was throbbing as I took it into my hand and squeezed the base causing him to let out a groan. He never let me do this kind of thing so I was going to enjoy it while I could and then enjoy what he did to me after.