[Chapter Fifty-Three]

FIRST... BEFORE YOU READ THIS!
Yes, this is it. If you're a little squeamish or just don't want to read about the birth... skip it. This isn't just a general and she had the babies and they were happy. It's more detailed... it talks about blood and breastfeeding and bonding. It's a part of their story just as the sex is; the moment they become parents.

I will just start deleting comments that bitch about ugh why is this in here and shit. I'm not putting up with it guys; sorry. Child birth is messy and it's gross and not glamorous; this is the same. 

Mom readers; i know that labor is different for anyone and if you want to comment about your little [or not so little anymore] babies... i'm all for it! <3 Personally i have not had kids; i've just researched a shit ton of this and read about others experiences. So... here it is. 

Chapter Fifty-Three

With the bed-rest that Chase enforced like a damn drill sergeant, I was able to carry the twins to thirty-eight weeks. We were laying in bed sleeping when I woke up at three in the morning because I got really uncomfortable. No matter how much wiggling I couldn't get settled. My stomach cramped and I tried walking around which woke Chase up.

"What's wrong?" He asked and tried to get me to come to bed; I wasn't supposed to be doing anything.

"I'm taking my half hour walk around the house." When I left the room in hopes he would sleep he followed me. As we sat on the couch the cramping got more persistent and more uncomfortable.

"You should be laying down." Something didn't feel right through but it didn't' feel wrong either.

"I think I'm in labor, but I don't know." There was an almost burning pain in my lower abdomen.

"How do you not know?" He asked me confused.

"How would I know; It's not like I've done this before. These don't feel the same as the Braxton Hicks." This was labor I think. It wasn't overly uncomfortable yet.

"Well then lets go to the hospital. You're thirty-eight weeks, Brylee; it's probably time." Probably. Honestly, I thought I would be freaking out more but I knew how long this could take and the pain wasn't more than I've handled with menstrual cramps yet."

"My back just hurts. If I lay on my side will you rub my lower back?" I asked but I knew he would; there was nothing he wouldn't do for me right now. My stomach was roughly the size of a small house.

"Of course, Angel." He brought me to the bed and I laid down on my side. He rubbed at my back until the cramping became extremely painful. There was a pressure and it almost felt like a water balloon popped and the pressure dissipated.

"I think my water broke." But I didn't know. In the movies it's all screaming and gushing water all over the place.

"Are you sure?" The cramping made me cringe for a little bit and then it faded away. Yeah; I think I'm in labor. Chase looked at the phone when It rang and only then did we notice it was actually nine in the morning and he wasn't at work.

"Answer it." If I was in labor then the best-rest could go to hell. I gestureed for him to answer as I paced around the room like doing that and holding my belly would magically make it stop.

"Brylee may be in labor; we'll let you know." This was more anti-climatic than I thought it would be. Chase stayed in bed with me until noon and I used the mighty internet to look up what your water breaking is like and after using the bathroom I was not mostly sure I was in labor.

"Shit." The cramps, they didn't last too long but when they did hit it made me nauseous.

"Brylee, let me take you to the hospital. They can send you home if it's not time." Nine hours from the initial discomfort I let him take me to the hospital. This could be false labor for all we knew; Monica and Rochelle both went through it, but we grabbed the bags just in case.