[Chapter Thirty-One]

Chapter Thirty-One

The door closed on our hotel room and my mouth went dry as I looked at him.

“Be gentle with me tonight.” I pleaded. I wanted gentle on my wedding night and emotionally I was vulnerable, more vulnerable than I think I’ve ever been in my life. The songs and the feelings have left my emotionally drained and exposed and my body wouldn’t be the only thing naked tonight.

My soul would be bared to him in a way that it hadn’t been before and in a way that I couldn’t describe, it just was.

“Of course Angel.” He held his hand out to me and I reached forward and as I took a step towards him he took one away from me and closer to the room, once we were inside it he stopped and he took my hand and gently pulled me to him.

“I love you.” I told him, I needed him to know, though I already knew he did.

“I love you too.” He turned me and pulled my back against his chest, I shivered as his hot breath fanned across my neck and his lips were like a whisper against my skin as he placed soft kisses down to my exposed shoulder. His hands tightened around me and even through this dress I could feel his erection already.

It’s been months since we’ve been together and I missed him as much as he missed me; it was like torture sleeping next to him, not being able to give into my wants, needs and desires with him so close but the pleasure out of reach.

His hands gently ran up both my arms and he sucked on my neck as he undid my dress and pulled it down my body. The white material gathered around me legs and he turned me around to face him and he groaned as his eyes skimmed my body.

“So beautiful.” He ran his hand down my arm again and up my side, under the lingerie and touching bare skin, the simple contact was killing me and I wanted more.

I worked on his tie, pushing his jacket off and then getting to work on the vest he was wearing and right as I got his shirt untucked, he picked me up and kissed me as he took the last steps to the bed and lowered me on it. He was standing but leaning over it and my fingers quickly undid the buttons and that soon joined everything else on the ground, next was his pants.

It was far from our first time but it was the first time in what felt like years. I scooted up the bed and he lowered himself over me, I could feel the hard muscle pressing against my body that I had been missing, the way that his body fit with mine, the way I felt when we were intimate.

“I need to feel you.” his large hand covered my thigh and pushed higher and I groaned as I pushed my body against his.

“I need you.” I said sounding very needy.

“Patience.” He said and he looked at me "So perfect." he whispered as he slowly undid the lingerie and pulled it from my body, his hands started at my legs and his palm was like fire as he slowly touched my body and his lips were like ice as they followed the path of his hands.

It was tearing me apart inside but I didn’t want it to ever stop, his tongue trailed behind my knees and his fingers moved dangerously close to my core before his mouth did and then went up my hip making me squirm in attempt to get him where I wanted.

He sucked on my hip bone making me laugh before his fingers dug in slightly to my sides and I could feel his fingers going over each of my rips before his mouth followed until he was right below my breasts, I tried to move down but he was smarter than falling for that.

He kissed my breasts and sucked on the outer part but wouldn’t run his tongue over my nip ples like I so desperately needed him too and he pinned both my hands in one of his so I couldn’t touch him as he tormented me. As he sucked on my neck I thought that finally it was over but I was wrong.