[Chapter Fifteen]

Chapter Fifteen

"Do you want me to punish you?" he asked me and I nodded and then remembered none verbal communication wasn't allowed right now.

"Yes." I answered

"Why?" he asked me

"Because I deserve it and it's always going to be there between us until you do, Sir." I told him and he looked into my eyes for a minute for something, maybe a sign of hesitation? But he wouldn't find it.

"It's going to hurt." He said

"I know. Do it. Please." I added and he looked in thought for a minute before he stood up and held out his hand for me. I stood up and he brought me over to the door

"I've been wanting to try these." He said and I watched him go into the closet and he came back with a box. I watched him hook them over the doors before shutting it.

"Those are new." I said and he smirked.

"They can be used for just hands or I can clip on a second set for the bottom too. Face me." he said and gently pushed me back against the door.

I let him take one hand and then the other to cuff them in place. He pressed his body hard against mine and kissed me then suddenly pulled back and spun me around so I was face to face with the door. The cuffs spun together which twisted the restraints so they were above my head instead of to the side.

"Spread your legs." He ordered and I parted them. He hooked two more things around my ankles and I looked down to see a spreader bar I ordered online with Rochelle what felt like another life ago. We haven't actually used it yet though. He tightened the straps so that my wrists were held firmly and I couldn't move them in the slightest.

"Look at me." he said and I turned my head over my shoulder and he snapped another picture. I left the camera out for him but I usually kept it locked in my safe, one no one else knew the combination too. I may be paranoid but I didn't want anyone seeing those, ever. "Are you okay like that?" he asked me

"Yes, Sir." I responded, it wasn't any more uncomfortable then the other ways he's had me tied up.

"I'm going to spank you with this." I heard something smack what I'm assuming to be his hand before it came into my line of sight and my mouth went dry.

"No hand?" I asked and he shook his head

"You love it when I bring my hand across your ass, punishment isn't supposed to be pleasurable." He told me and I licked my lips trying to get some moisture back.

"How many?" I asked him and he frowned

'I'd love to say one for every day you pulled that bullshit but that would be too severe. Twelve, one for every day you didn't come home." I nodded accepting that number. "I won't hit you too hard, I know you aren't used to it but it will hurt." He told me and I nodded again

"I understand." I was keeping calm because the more you tensed and the move you worried the more it hurt. If I just told myself to relax and enjoy it, then I usually did.

"This will be light so you know what to expect." I felt it across my skin and I jumped because of the contact but it didn't hurt. "It will get harder, now I want you to count." He told me

"Yes, Sir." I said and this time he hit me twice as hard "One" I told him and he hit me again. He moved the riding crop from one place to another and each one was harder, I counted out loud as I felt the sting of the leather across my flesh.

I cried out in pain as I told him eleven. Shit, it was really starting to hurt.

"Twelve." I nearly cursed as he put it down.