[Chapter Fifty]

So after the overwhelming positive response, i have made the decision to edit Dominating Desires and i will commit myself to editing it and it will be debuted all shiny new, complete with a new cover on Theprose book store. Dominating Desires, all nice and edited... is for you. It will remain FREE on the book store. An edited chapter will go up weekly and i will be letting you know when that is up and running. So if you want to read go to Theprose.com/CMB to follow.

Prose is what's making it possible to give you the explicit version that doesn't need to be censored. Round of applause for that! No more worries about writing those steamy sex scenes i know you pervs love so much <3
_____________________________________________________________

Chapter Fifty

Operation nursery was in effect, at least that's what Chase liked to call it. He was ready for this to go south and turn into a war until it's finished. Clyde came back with more paint samples than I anticipated. He didn't just bring the purples and greens, but he brought cremes, grays, browns, red, yellow orange with any and all in between. This was a man who came prepared for a hormonal pregnant woman.

"I know you had thoughts, but I figured it's best to have no doubts with samples." It was more than just paint though, we would have to reorder bedding and everything as well; Chase and I had no problem donating the pink and blue to charity rather than returning it.

So we got to work. We did lines of colors all in a row, one right under the other until there were dozens of them waiting for me to make a decision on them.

"I have a paint pen, one white and one black. Cross out what you don't want." That was an odd but oddly great idea. Instantly the orange went away; it's a beautiful color but the only way it's making an appearance in this room is in a mural. Now that I thought about it, all pink was out now too. I loved both the bold and the pale for the green and purple and how the cream and grey both contrast with them.

"How about a knight or king themed for half the room and then Chase can have his princess for the other side. Different colors and separate ideas within the same theme. Do you want the same for not just both genders, but both twins since they're still separate people." As I looked at the colors and the room, thinking of the furniture; it was a good idea.

"What do you think?" Chase's opinion was important too

"Personally, I think it's a good idea. How about you?" He wrapped an arm around me and I groaned as the little ones kicked.

"I agree and by the amount of kicking, I think they do too." We chose both shades that I liked and came up with a design. Honestly, Clyde had the vision better than I did but he assured me he would change it if we didn't like it. It could be trial and error and that may be fine, but I was hoping for once and done.

To have this thing done would be a huge relief in our lives. The more decisions that get made, the better. The good news was that after a doctors appointment Maria was already head down and Markus was working on it, which means I could try to deliver them without a c section.

After looking up so many cons, I didn't want to have one unless it was a hundred percent necessary; no matter how much it's going to be uncomfortable afterwards. I'm torn between telling people not to look up what goes on in childbirth and needing to be prepared. The details and the article about twenty things people don't tell you about childbirth; it made me squeamish.

Either I'm cut into and having children pulled out of my stomach or I'm pushing two children out, with a fucking epidural. Some women are strong enough to go natural; no way in hell I was doing that shit.