Hush.

While these motha fuckas sat around arguing about who was going to kill this fucker, I decided to take matters in my own hands and get the shit done myself.

Marco was so distracted by Luke it took a little to nothing for me grab his gun without him noticing. I checked the clip seeing it was full before I took the safety off. 

I had to get close but I didn't want to be noticed to quickly. Looking around I manage to find the perfect spot, I only had one shot and i couldn't fuck this up. 

I focused in on my target and told myself to aim and shoot and thats what i did.

When I opened my eyes everyone was looking at me.

T

I was just glad somebody did it so they could all shut the fuck up.

I checked my phone seeing it was 3 in the morning making me realize that it was time for me to go.

"I'm out!" I yell to Marcus as I head towards the door.

I look around for shawty so I could say bye and notice her standing by the door with her arms across her chest.

I approach her.

"Wassup with you ma? You mad I'm leaving or something?" I tease flicking her bottom lip with my finger.

She frowned, smacking my hand away.

"I might be, or maybe I want another round." She reply's eyeing me seductively.

I lick my lips thinking about earlier.

"Go tell your friends bye, I'll meet you in my car." I tell her as I walk out and head towards my ride.

Shooter (unknown)

All eyes were on me and it had me feeling nervous. 

I panicked.

"Stop fucking staring and clean this shit up!" I Yell not recognizing my own voice.

I stare at his body which now laid stiff on the floor surrounded by a pool of blood.

I really killed him but what he did before he left this earth will forever live with me, so is he really dead? Physical yes but mentally I will always remember.

I didn't feel any different, did it take time to kick in? I was starting to question if killing him was even worth it even though I knew it was.

It was the right thing to do right? I guess it was too late to go back now.

Someone takes the gun from my hand, I didn't look to see who.

I needed a moment to myself to let everything settle in but I couldn't move.

"Are you good?" I hear someone ask.

For the first time in a while I finally told the truth.

"No, no I'm not good." I admit.

Jasmine

"Well damn! Plan over, the fucker is dead lets go!!" I Yell ready to get the fuck asap.

Marcus gives me a warning look as he talks with Marco.

I tap my foot growing impatient by the minute. It was getting late and I was starting to feel all the aches in my body from being dragged earlier.

I look over at Vanessa who looks ready to go as well.

I sit next to her, laying my head on her shoulder. We sit there silent as we listen to each other breathe.