The count down

The Count Down

Jasmine

I walk back in the doctor office and sit down. I can't believe this shit! He really got this hoe pregnant? All this hoe wants to do is trap his ass and use up all his money! Thirsty hoes like her always chasing after the next check, I tried to worn his ass about her several times, now he has to learn the hard way.

I look at the clock on the wall and shake my head, it's only been 15 minutes time couldn't go by any slower. "FUCK!" I curse to myself as I drop my phone, I stay dropping my shit I'm surprised it ain't broke yet. 

30 minutes later Cherry walks out & I smile and stand up to meet her half way.

"How did it go babe." I ask pulling Cherry into a bear hug.

"I slept thru the whole thing, even though I wasn't that far along in my pregnancy I feel empty now, my baby is gone!" Cherry said starting to break down.

"it's okay Cherr bear, let it out boo." I say rubbing her back softly.

"let's get out of here, I can't stand to be  in here a minute longer" Cherry replies sadly grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the door.

When we got back in the car Cherry pulled out a blunt and lit it up. She took a long drag before passing it to me, I took it and did the same. 

We sat in silence smoking. 

I wanted to say something to Cherry, anything just to make her feel better but what could I say? she was hurting, she was in denial, she was going thru a lot and I felt as though I couldn't do anything to help her heal, and that hurt me a whole lot. I kept looking at cherry, but she wouldn't look at me, I kept trying to talk to cherry, but she wouldn't talk to me, it was like she was a totally different person.

 After we finished the blunt cherry looked at me, cold and hard and told me to get out.

"What" I asked shocked not knowing what the fuck I did that fast.

"You heard me! GET THE FUCK OUT!" Cherry yells slamming her fist down on the dashboard.

"What the fuck is your problem" I snapped staring at this girl like she done lost her damn mind!

"YOU ARE MY FUCKING PROBLEM! YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE BECAUSE YOU GOT A PERFECT LITTLE LIFE BUT YOUR NOT BITCH! I SEE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT ME LIKE YOUR DISGUSTED! I CAN'T CHANGE WHO I AM, OR WHAT I DO!" cherry yells thru tears, and sobs

" BITCH MY LIFE IS FAR FROM PERFECT AND YOU KNOW THAT!, HOW DARE YOU COME AT ME WITH SOME RECKLESS SHIT LIKE THIS!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME CHERRY? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FUCKING MIND?! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT, AFTER ALL THE SHIT I DO/ DID FOR YOU! I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO STUCK BY YOU THE WHOLE TIME! WHERES THEM OTHER BITCHES AT?? HUH? HUH? THEY ARE FUCKING NOWHERE TO BE FOUND! WHO'S HERE NOW?? I AM DAMN IT! ME!! CHERRY!!" I yell pissed off and hurt at the same damn time.

"FUCK YOU JASMINE! JUST GET THE FUCK OUT!!" Cherry yell's crying harder.

"Take me home, you got me fucked up if you think you gonna kick me out of this damn car you better try again with some other bitch, because I'm not the one!" I snapped looking straight ahead.

Without another word Cherry starts up the car and starts driving, she knows better than to try me like that! bitch please. When she arrives to my house, I hop out of the car with my shit in my hand and slam the door hard not even looking back.