We all make mistakes

Jasmine

"Jasmine are you sure your not pregnant?" My mom asks for the third time this morning, really starting to annoy the hell outta me now, I mean damn how many times did i have to tell her no?

"No mom, i'm not pregnant i just told you that" i groan holding my now empty stomach in pain.

"I'm just saying jasmine you been throwing up all morning..." My mom continues on going on a  rant about how she told me to stay protected and this and that, i wasn't even listening to her anymore my mind was on other things.

What if i was pregnant?

"Jasmine are you listening to me?! This is serious, i'm thinking about calling your father" She semi yells running her fingers thru her hair.

"For what?!" i yell annoyed

I stare at her in disbelief as tears fall down my cheeks and onto the floor, she was making this more complicated than it had to be i told her i wasn't pregnant!

"Your making a big deal out of nothing! i could have food poisoning or anything just because i'm throwing up doesn't mean i'm pregnant, i keep trying to tell you that and now your talking about calling dad? like lets be real mom your being a bit over dramatic" i yell highly upset at this point, she sure knew how to work my last nerves!

She stared  at me hard as if she was thinking of what to say next, before leaning down and kissing my cheek.

"i love you Jasmine and I'm sorry, i'm just a concerned mom worried about my child..i'll let you be for now, call me if you need anything i'm running late for work bye..love you!" she yell's over her shoulder before disappearing down the hallway.

"yeah i know mother" i groan kicking the garbage can over frustrated...FML

Marcus

"Good Game at practice Q! You ready for the game Saturday? We finna be unstoppable 6-0 niggah i'm telling you they ain't ready!" i yell  hyped about the game coming up Saturday to one of my team mates Quan'tril, one of the star players on the team.

"Just call me "huh" from now on because i ain't trying to hear shit after we make it the the state championship this year, too all them niggahs that said we wouldn't make it this year after Saturdays game ima be like "Huh?! i cant hear you niggahs talking that shit now! Huh? Who made it to the Championships this year niggah HUHHH? let me hear you say it now niggah!", Q yells Chuckling, i knew he was just as excited as i was our team came a long way.

"Yo you wild bruh" i say laughing out loud, Q was one goofy ass niggah.

"Aight kew i'll see you at practice tomorrow G i'm finna head out", Q says daping me up before jogging off towards his car.

"Aight one!" i yell after his ass, this Guy was always running.

i look around the almost empty parking lot before spotting my baby not to far from where i was standing, i had to keep my bitches close but my enemies closer ya dig? i approach her admiring the new paint job i just got a few days ago, i was digging this midnight Blue...had shawty looking right.

i pop the trunk throwing my gym bag inside before slamming it back shut fuck it was cold out here tonight..."colder than usual" i thought.
I glance around feeling like someone was watching me, curious but not to curious i get in the car and close the door locking it behind me, something felt off. I put the key in the ignition and startup the car, feeling anxious to get out of here i quickly put the car in reverse and started backing out. i turned my head to see if anyone was behind me, and to my surprise i found myself looking down the barrel of a gun Before being pistol whipped....what the fuck was going on?