At last

Cherry

"Somebody help!" I yell as I carry Patrice musty ass to the front entrance of the hospital.

I look up to see a few doctors running over to us and sigh happily, this bitch was getting heavy.

"It looks like she's been shot! Let's get a move on it she already lost a lot of blood!" One of the doctors yell as they take her and lay her on a stretcher.

I take a step back hoping I could quietly just slip away.

"Can you tell us what happened?" Another doctor asks me.

"From the looks of it the bitch got shot" I thought to myself.

"I'm sorry I don't even know this man, I found him in a alley and seen he was still breathing so I did the right thing and brought him here" I answer lying my ass off.

The doctor grew a confused look on her face.

"Man? This looks like a lady to me" She calls herself correcting me but i know what i said.

I acted like I was surprised.

"Oh i thought it was a man! She sure looks like one...anyways I'm late for work... I have to go." I reply before turning on my heels and getting the hell out of dodge.

Once I was out of sight I make my way over to my car where Jasmine and Vanessa was.

I knock on the window getting their attention.

"Did you find out what hospital he's in?" I ask concerned for my friend, she was going through it.

Vanessa shakes her head as Jasmine continues to cry.

I look around trying to think.

"Fuck it let's check here and if he's not here we will go to the nearest hospital from here, he has to be in one of these hospitals." I tell them.

Jasmine wastes no time getting out of the car and making her way to the entrance of the hospital with  me and Vanessa hot on her heels.

We follow behind her quietly as she makes her way through the hospital frantically.

Jasmine

I knew I was walking but it felt more like i was running. My mind was running a thousand miles per minute and I couldn't stop it no matter how hard I tried. I was soo stupid for getting him involved in this! How could I let things get this bad? It was all my fault and i hated myself for it!

"Marcus brown!" I yell out of breath as i reach the front counter of the emergency room.

The lady behind the desks looks at me confused but doesn't say anything as she starts typing on her computer.

"I don't see anyone with that name on file here" She responds breaking my heart all over again. I needed to be by his side now!

"WILL CHECK AGAIN BITCH! I KNOW HE IS HERE!" I yell fed up as i fall to my knees and break down sobbing.

"Can you please check again ma'am her husband was in a car accident earlier and we are trying to find out what hospital he is in" Cherry explains to the Lady behind the desk.

I cried hard not caring who seen me, this had to be the worst day of my life.

"Oh..I'm so sorry I must of typed something wrong, we do have a Marcus Brown here."

That was all i needed to hear, i jumped to my feet perking up when she gave us the room number. I waited for no one as i ran like my life depended on it to the nearest elevator pressing the up button repeatedly until the doors opened.