Trust

Jasmine

"Move Marcus damn! Please go get your musty ass in the shower you stink." I yell at Marcus musty ass who kept running around the house harassing me.

"You should have seen me babe, coach said he thinks I have what it takes to go pro! I swear man I'm so ready You just don't know." Marcus yells hyped picking me up and covering my face with sloppy kisses.

"Yuck put me down Marcus!" I scream trying to pry myself out of his tight embrace.

"You got to learn how to accept me as I am, so what I'm musty asf it happens to the best of us, just be happy I'm back on the right path..that's all that matters he admits kissing my lips.

"I hear you bae and I'm very proud of you...but you really need to shower and plus I have somewhere to go in about 15 minutes and I'm not tryna smell like a fresh bag of onions when I get there so with that being said I think you know what you need to do" I replied pecking him on his lips and freeing myself from his tight grip, instantly feeling relieved.

"Yea whatever you don't  see me saying nothing when you always got that stank breath all up in a niggahs face now do you? But it's all good, shidd matter of fact let's kill 2 birds with one stone..while i'm in the shower yo ass needs to be right in here with me brushing them teeth...kill some of that stank before you leave." Marcus smart mouth ass replied before walking down the hall into bathroom humming.

"I ain't playing with yo ass hurry up!!" Marcus yells down the hallway before entering the bathroom.

I smile to myself before following his ass in the bathroom, he stayed talking shit my breath wasn't that bad.

Vanessa

"You have no right to take my son away from his father Curtis Fuck you!! Tell Marco to stop acting like a little Bitch and come take care of his son! You can run but you can't Hide forever...I will find you and when I do I'm going to fuck you up!!!" I yell thru the phone with a face full of hot tears before hanging up.

For months I have been trying to get in contact with my child's father after he left us due to some false accusations his Trifling ass brother put in his ear. I just can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that he really just left us like we were nothing to him.

 For years I gave my love to him and only him and I thought he did the same in return but I guess not because if he really loved me he wouldn't have did me the way he did.

I quietly weep to myself almost forgetting I was in public, I quickly pick up a napkin and wipe the hot tears that ran down my cheeks before glancing at my phone checking the time. When I look up just like clockwork Jasmine was walking up. 

I put on my best fake smile and stood up to embrace her in a hug.

"Hey girl sorry I'm late my stupid boyfriend thought it was funny to hide my damn keys and made me look for them because he didn't want me to leave." Jasmine explains out of breath before taking a seat.

I smiled wishing stuff like that would happen to me, I mean it could if Marco brings his ass home.

"It's fine girl, your timing is perfect! And I find that cute your boyfriend didn't want you to leave I wish I had someone who cared for me like that..girl your lucky." I respond smiling weakly trying not to let my emotions get the best of me, I would hate to overwhelm her with my personal issues this soon in are friendship.

"We have our up and downs from time  to time but he is good to me and I'm glad I have him" Jasmine admits taking a sip of her water before staring at me long and hard.