Move in silence part 2

Curtis

I ain't gonna lie...I lost a lot of blood.

been going in and out of consciousness, to be honest i don't even know where the fuck I am.

It hurts to much to move...I think I was shot.

I wonder which bitch did it...I should of killed them when I had the chance, now look at me.

He laughs quietly to himself as he starts choking on his own blood.

ahahhah.....uh...ahhaha.

Marco  

"Yo turn that Motha fucka over!" I yell to V and Luke, my partnas from around the way.

I shake my head as I watch Curtis choke on his own blood, motha fucka had the nerves to be smiling...this bastard was sick.

"He needs some milk!" Someone yells from the back.

I approach his body as V and Luke turn him on his side as he coughed up blood.

"Yeahh..Ha look at you now." I say sarcastically with my hand on my chin. " Aye y'all..he don't look to good...ahahah he's what I call a dead man walking." I say before kicking him in his ribs.

That shit gave me a rush so I did it again but this time harder.

He groaned out in pain but he ain't seen shit yet.

"Get the chains and hang this fucker." I yell to my crew.

I reach in my pocket and grab my lighter before lighting the blunt V brought for me, I needed a minute.

I watch as V and Luke tie him up with chains. When I give them the signal they are going to lift him so that he's hanging in the air.

I take a few more pulls before giving them the signal, they lift him until I tell them to stop.

"That's good." I tell them raising my hand.

Vanessa comes up behind me wrapping her arms around my waist from the back.

"You seem tensed babe...Let's take a break I need to talk to you." She whispers in my ear.

I take out my blunt before telling V I'll be back.

"I'll be right back." I tell him looking him in his eye.

He nods his head understanding what I was telling him before walking over to Luke.

Vanessa takes my hand and leads me to a little cut I didn't even know about.

Without saying anything she kisses me and i ain't gonna lie she caught me off guard but she would never know that though.

I kiss her back pressing my body against hers.

"I love you." she moans between kisses.

I pull away from our kiss to look her in her eyes.

"I love you so much." I respond, grabbing her face and kissing her deeply.

Cherry

"Oweee I love fucking outside." I moan as T fucks me up against this shack or whatever the hell it was.

I tightened my legs around his waist as his stroke deepens, this man of god knew what he was doing! 

"Are you a man of God?" I blurt out on a accident.

He slows down a bit as he looks at me like I lost my mind.