~Decisions,' Decisions~

Cherry 

"Hey Rob this is cherry again...I was just calling to tell you how much I enjoyed our date and I hope to see you again. Call me back when you get a chance byee" I hang up the phone tossing it on my bed.

This whole dating shit is getting old already! I'm at the point now to where all I want is some dick and good conversation nothing more nothing less, I guess Rob wasn't ready for that so on to the next Okurr!

I hadn't planned on doing anything today but at moment I'm feeling like I need to be getting into something so I thought to myself "let me call Jazzy and see what she's up too".

Right before I could grab my phone I hear my mom hollering my name.

"Yes Ma?" I respond from my bed not in the mood to get up right now.

Silence.

"I said yes Ma?!" I repeat rolling my eyes because I knew she wouldn't respond until I came.

I make my way to the living room where my mother sat on the couch watching the news and folding clothes. I sit down next to her resting my head on her shoulder.

"Yes mother dearest?" I say wondering what she wanted

She clears her throat before speaking.

"well.. I was watching the news and I seen your friends store she works at on there, apparently two employees where kidnapped in broad daylight, Have you heard from her?" She asks

I blink a few times as I register what she just said to me in my head.

" I Haven't heard from her but I was just about to call her before you called me out here." I respond before running back to my room and grabbing my phone.

Just as I unlocked it, it begins to ring and to my surprise it was Jasmine.

"She's calling now!" I yell rushing back into the living room.

I answer it putting it on speaker.

"OMG My mom just told me what happened at your job earlier, its all over the news! What's going on?" I ask anxiously.

Jasmine

I pull the phone away from my ear as I face Vanessa with my mouth wide open.

"What's wrong?" She asks with a worried look on her face.

"We are all over the news!" I inform her not knowing how to feel about it.

She bucks her eyes at me dramatically.

"All over the news!?" She repeats just as surprised

I nod my head before returning back to my phone.

"Hello? My bad Cherry are you alone? I need to talk to you about something." I say getting straight to it.

Cherry

"Yeah hold up" I reply eyeing my mom before going to my room. "I'm all ears wassup?" I say plopping down on my bed.

She takes a deep breath.

"I was kidnapped so that part is true." She starts off. "We managed to get away but now we are kind of in a little situation and I need your help." She admits causing me to sit up in my bed.

I quickly start getting ready.

"Where are you now? Are you hurt? How come you didn't call me earlier?" I let off a round of questions as I throw on anything.

I grab my jacket and keys before rushing out of the door.

"Ill be back mom! I'm going to check on Jasmine." I yell over my shoulder as I run out of the door not waiting for a response.