Did you make your Choice yet?

Jasmine

I briefly explained to cherry who Curtis was making sure she understood just how crazy the bastard was. She listened intensely as she continued to sip on her drink looking amused by everything I had told her. Once I was finished she told me to  hurry up and get the hell out of here now understanding why me and Vanessa acted so spooked when we seen him in the club.

"Where did you park so I can drop you off to your car" I asked making my way thru the parking lot.

"Just across the street" She replied

"URRRPH" Vanessa Burped Loudly scaring me shitless. "excuse me bitches that was me" Vanessa admits like we already didn't know that.

"No shit? I thought that was my ass" I say sarcastically Laughing at her drunk ass.

"eww that really stinks Vanessa" Cherry exclaims holding her nose.

" I said my bad Bitches geez give me a break! I think I'm drunk you guyssss... Ughh I want some dick!" Vanessa rambles on drunk before pulling out her phone.

"She's Fucked up on the real!" Cherry damn near yells taking another sip of her drink.

I glared at both of them thru the rearview mirror before shaking my head, I loved my little-drunk bitches. I pulled up alongside cherry's car, parking.

"You want to follow us back to my house? Maybe we can watch a movie or something and ill order us some food" I suggested not wanting the night to end.

"Food and a movie sound fucking amazing right now" Cherry agreed opening her door.

"AND SEX!" Vanessa blurts in.

" Alright sounds like a plan! We will see you at the house boo" I respond excitedly happy she agreed.

"Cool beans ill be right behind you guys...don't miss me too much while I'm gone!" Cherry sings closing the door and getting into her car before starting it up.

Marco

I had just put Jr down to sleep after trying for an hour straight and was on my way to the bathroom to shower when I heard my phone ringing. I quickly made my way to my room to retrieve it before it woke Jr. 

"Hello?" I answer not bothering to check the caller ID

" HEY DADDY!" Vanessa yells into the phone sounding drunk

"Hey Lil mama, from the sound of it, it sounds like you girls had a good night," I ask glad to hear her something other than stressed out or worried she needed to get out and enjoy herself with all that was going on.

"Yasss it was amazing balls! I love my bitches they sure know how to Party!" She exclaims loudly before busted out into a fit of giggles. " But the reason I called was because...Was because...Hold on baby!" Jasmine why did I call him again? I hear Vanessa ask.

"Girl idk you said something about wanting some dick than you picked up your phone and called him I guess" I hear Jasmine answer in the background.

"Oh yeahh! Baby, I'm Hornyy" Vanessa whined into the phone. 

My baby was so drunk it was cute she hasn't been this drunk since before she got pregnant with Jr.

"You're out with your girls tonight and I just put Jr down to sleep I promise tomorrow ill come to pick you up and give you all the dick you need," I promise her.

"Aww my baby! I forgot about him... how is he? And do you promise?! You Have to promise me papi!" Vanessa whines dramatically

"He's fine you know how he gets sometimes around bedtime but he's out cold now and yes I promise you babe" I assure her