Decision making

Curtis

After meeting up with a few connects trying to pull the last couple of strings i knew i could to get my plan up and running i decided to cruise the town. Its been almost two weeks since I've been back and i still had no idea where Marco and Vanessa stayed, Hell i didn't even know where that bitch ass friend of hers stayed either even though she was a nonfactor somewhat.

Either way it goes they all had it coming sooner or later and i wasn't letting nobody stop me no matter what so if they knew better they would watch the company they kept around them because nobody was safe. I circled the blocked i last seen Vanessa a few times seeing if i got lucky again but each time i did so the bitch was nowhere to be found so i eventually just gave up not knowing who could be watching me, Last thing i wanted to do was to get caught slipping again.

I recently had been crashing with this Thot i met at the club a few nights ago being as though i had nowhere else to go since i was running low on cash. She's been keeping me company i guess i can say, pussy was good and her cooking was decent so i guess i couldn't complain. I planned on using shorty eventually but i knew before i could get a chance to do that i had to get in good with her first, make her believe a niggah was falling in love then get her to start doing my dirty work. If everything went as planned when this was all set and done she would take the blame for all of my dirty work and at the end of the day i wouldn't give not one fucks as long as i got away with it.

Some people called me a ruthless mother fucker and i was perfectly fine with it, i lived with no regrets ! I knew tomorrow wasn't promised to no one so that's why i lived everyday like it was my last! I had no friends because no one was to be trusted... damn near fucked over everyone i came across with no fucks given! At the end of the day i do what i want and live by my own set of rules which i know isn't a healthy way to live but if gave a fuck i wouldn't be me. I had nothing to Live for but everything to die for.

After hours of wasting my gas i decided to head back to shawtys house, Hopefully the bitch cooked because a niggah was starving. I found a park not too far away from her building before walking the rest of the way up to her apartment. I knocked twice before waiting, she opened it almost immediately and the smell of tacos instantly hit my nose. Shawty was turning out not to be so bad after all.

"I hope your hungry I'm making tacos" She yelled over her shoulder walking back into the kitchen.

I licked my lips as i watched her ass jiggle in them little ass shorts she had on.

"I'm starving shawty" I admit talking about two things in particular.

She turned around giving me a seductive smile before licking her lips.

"Good because after you eat these tacos i have something else you can eat too" Shawty said speaking my type of language, i had been horny ass hell and at this point i was down to do whatever as long as she was willing to return the favor.

I walked up behind her pressing my hard on against her ass, i hope she knew what she was getting herself into because i could go all night long and that was with or without drugs. Papi Chulo was a beast!

Jasmine 

It's been a week since everything went down and so far everything was quiet as far as it goes with Curtis ass. I knew he was still lurking around though and for that reason i kept my guard up at all times. As for work goes me and Vanessa hasn't let the Curtis situation stop us from getting our money but we are more cautious of our surroundings and have been getting rides from our dudes to avoid being caught slipping alone again. But other than that life goes on and a bitch continues to live okayy!