Do you got what i need?

Marcus( POV)

"LOOK MANE HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES I GOTTA TELL YOU I NEED MY MONEY? NOT TONIGHT, NOT LATER, NOW!" I yell to this niggah Darnell I got selling for me.

"I promise you I'm going to have it by tonight, I just need a little extra time bruh." Darnell pleads trying his best to look sincere.

"niggah if you dont have my money by tonight I'm coming for your bitch ass, try me if you want" I warn him before walking off.

I'm tired of these bitch ass niggahs playing with my money! all I'm tryna do is stack a little cash to get me and Jasmine living right and these motha fuckas keep playing, I need a fucking drink!

When I get back to the crib pops and some lady was sitting in the kitchen, I nod and keep it pushing, I was almost to my room when I heard my name being called.

"Marcus?" My dad calls out causing me to roll my eyes in annoyance.

"Yea pops?" I respond dryly, all I wanted to do was sleep like fawk!

"Come here son, I want you to meet someone!" he yells down the hall loudly.

I punched the air annoyed.

"Uhh do I have to come now I'm kind of tired?" I grunt trying to get out of meeting one of his little church hoes.

"Boy Bring yo ass out here!" he demanded sounding annoyed.

"aight" I mumbled walking into the dinning area with a slight mug on my face, hoping this shit didn't turn into a whole family fucking dinner.

"This is my special lady friend Catherine, Catherine this is my son I've been telling you about" my dad announced proudly smiling like he done won the lottery or some shit.

" It's a pleasure to meet you Marcus, I heard such great things about you!" Catherine greeted me standing to give me a hug before taking a seat back in her seat.

I stared at her admiring her beauty before replying.

"Yeah nice too meet you too Karen." I replied rubbing my eyes feeling the sleep take over me.

" Boy have some respect! You know her damn name ain't no damn KAREN!" Pops snaps throwing his napkin down on the table, clearly upset.

" Don't be so hard on the boy now baby, everybody makes mistakes, my name is Catherine sweetie" she assured my father before correcting me.

"Oh my bad, Catherine? like I told my father earlier I'm a little tired, I had a long day"  I apologized glaring at my father, who was shaking his head at me, I held back my smile.

"No problem, go get some rest, you are looking a little worn out." Catherine agreed stating the obvious.

"is that coo with you pops?" I asked hoping he would get the stick out of his ass tonight and say yes, he was probably trying to get on her good side so he could get a little piece of old ass tonight, he wasn't slick.

" yeah boy go get some rest, We will talk later" he says sternly giving me that look before waving me off.

"well goodnight you guys hope y'all have a good evening" I mumble before quickly making my way back to my room.

- Dad & Catherine: Goodnight!

I swear pops be doing the most sometimes. I walk in my room and close the door. I look around before kicking my shoes off and flopping down on my bed, I need to clean up when I get up room is a fucking mess! Before I can close my eyes my phone starts vibrating, without looking at the number I press ignore and roll over on my back. Who ever it is can wait until i feel like calling they bitch ass back.