I can't stop thinking about you

Jasmine (POV)

After Bryan left this morning my life became even more complicated. I couldn't get him off of my mind and I couldn't deny the fact that i was really feeling this dude. I laid in my bed for hours staring at the ceiling  just thinking. It took some time before I remembered what Bryan had told me the night before about Marcus and when I did remember I broke down crying again. How could Marcus do this to me all this time I thought he was being faithful and keeping it real but he has been playing me like a damn dog. Tired of crying I get up & shower, get dressed, and head to Marcus house enough was enough I was so done with his trifling ass! 

I parked my car around the corner and called Marcus to see if he was home. my plan was to act like everything was coo at first then fuck him up as soon as I seen his ass!

"Hello." Marcus answers into the phone dryly sounding like he just got up.

"Are you at home?" I asked with the same tone of dryness.

" Yea wassup?" Marcus asks sounding concerned.

"Come open the door." I reply quickly before hanging up.

I grab my purse and step out of the car, locking my door behind me. When i get around the corner I spot Marcus on his porch looking around, most likely looking for me. Just seeing him standing there pissed me off but I knew i had to play it coo so I managed to calm myself down before approaching him. When Marcus see's me a big smile spreads across his face which made me want to slap it off but I didn't, instead I smile back and greet him with a fake ass hug and a little peck on the lips.

He had no idea that I was about to flame his ass up.

"So wassup ma you look good today, i missed you." Marcus says trying to wrap his arms around my waist but I quickly move and keep it pushing.

"Nothing much and thank you." I say walking towards his room.

He stared at the back of my head as I walked away towards his room.

" You still mad at me?" Marcus asks looking confused.

I turned around and glared  at him.

" What makes you think that." I ask with a blank stare taking a seat on his bed.

He shrugged his shoulders, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he stared down at his feet.

" You just seem distant, like somethings on your mind or something" Marcus says sitting next to me, staring at me hard.

He was on to something because right now I had a million things on my mind.

" Something is on my mind." I say looking away from him as the tears start to form in my eyes.

I was sick of dealing with his shit but I didn't want to be without him.

" What's wrong babe talk to me...is it about cherry?" Marcus asks.

I shook my head wishing he could read my mind so I didn't have to explain to him what he did wrong this time.

"No Marcus." I replied  looking down at my nails avoiding eye contact.

" Is it your dad?" Marcus asks looking confused now.

"No Marcus." I replied  softly feeling myself getting ready to start crying again because as hard as I tried to sit here and hate him i just couldn't make myself do it because being here with him made me realize I was still deeply in love with him.

" What is it then?" Marcus says touching my thigh softly sending chills down my spine

" IT'S YOU MARCUS!" I yell standing up trying my best not to cry in front of him