What's it going to be Part 2

Curtis

I followed behind her keeping a good distance between us. All i planed on doing tonight was following her home so i could see where the bitch stayed. As far as i could tell she hadn't noticed me yet so i was in the clear for now. When i put this little Revenge plan together i didnt expect for it to be this easy, i definetly thought it would take more time and effort but by the way things where going now i see maybe this shit was going to happen sooner than i thought. 

Truth be told i didn't have a real legit plan all i know is by the end of it all i was going to fucks some shit up. Would people die? Possibly Would anybody get hurt? Most definietfly no doubt about it and Would i give a fuck at the end of it all? Fucks no! Fuck em all!

I finish off the rest of my blunt before tossing the roach out the window. After i found out where she stayed i planned on getting some pussy tonight, all this shit was making a niggah horny! It seemed like we were driving for forever and to be honest i was starting to get bored of this shit already. I studied her movements seeing if anything seemed off or if she seemed tensed but i got nothing, i think i even seen her laugh a few times so i continued following her.

I noticed her car start to slow up as she turned her blinkers on, i was so high i hadn't even realized we were finally here. Her apartment building looked weird as fuck but i wasn't tripping i had finally found out where she lived. I pulled in behind her trying to get a good look at the building when i finally seen it.. Seattle's police department WHAT THE FUCK! This bitch must have been on too me this whole time! I bet that bitch Jasmine seen me pull off after Vanessa did i wasnt even thinking about letting her leave too before i started following..FUCK! 

"STUPID BITCH!" i yelled ramming my car into the back of hers before quickly reversing and getting the hell out of dodge.

Getting away from the cops was nothing new to me and i damn sure wasn't afraid of being caught! i speed off down the street hitting every corner i seen and i did this until i was sure i wasnt being followed anymore.

To think i almost allowed these bitches to play me like that angered me even more. How could i be so stupid but then again how the fuck was i supposed to know what these bitches was up too. I drove as far away from that area as possible before finding myself at a strip club, this would have to do for tonight i needed a distraction before i did some shit that would blow my cover and fuck up my whole plan. Now that i knew they had the police on they side i really had to lay low for a while.

I guess it wasn't going to be as easy as i thought.

Marcus

"Broke your ankles!" I yell coming up for a lay up

Me and my boy Tone was having a late night session of hoops at his place, we had been going at it for a few hours now and he still wasnt giving up even though i was whooping his ass.

"Fuck you! Ashy face bastard i swear you be cheating" Tone complained throwing the ball at me.

I laughed dodging the ball before going to check my phone. seeing that i had a texted from Jasmine and 2 missed calls i decided to take this time to call her back.

"Hey babes" She answered sounding tired

i smiled hearing her voice, i missed my baby.

"Hey boo boo watchu doing i miss you! How was work?" i asked

She breathed heavily on the other end of the phone before yawning

"Work was okay, after work was a little interesting though" she says with a pause.