Strike 2

Jasmine

I been up all night staring at these texts I found on Marcus Phone while he was sleep. I been debating on what I wanted to do, I was so pissed I could hardly think straight.

I let him get up this morning and think everything was cool, but I was quickly growing tired of putting up this act. When he came back in the room I decided it was the perfect time to dead this shit.

"WHO'S MIYA MARCUS?!" I yell pissed off.

I could feel my blood starting to boil, I been waiting to flame his ass up all night.

"I told you like 8 times already Jasmine I don't know" Marcus replies calmly like everything was all good but I knew his ass was lying.

I had been beating around the bush all morning asking him random questions about her and of course he denied, denied, and denied until his balls probably turned blue.

" SO WHY THE HELL IS THIS TRICK CALLING YOU BAE AND SAYING SHE MISSES YOU AND SHIT, PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS SHIT TO ME BECAUSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND!" I scream all up in his face pissed the hell off!

He held his shirt over his nose dramatically as I confronted  his lying ass.

"While you doing all that yelling you need to pop a tick tack up and that mouth, smelling like you ate you a bowl of ass for breakfast this morning." Marcus yells back, mushing my face with his hand and walking past me to sit down.

I Ignored him because he stayed talking shit, and so what if my breath was a little tart he wasn't complaining last night!

"Fuck you Marcus, Fuck you and that bitch Miya!" I yelled grabbing my shit and kicking his box of shoes over on my way out.

"I still love you babe, call me when you get home!" Marcus yells after me.

" You better call that Bitch MIYA! Ask that bitch for some money!" I say slamming the door.

Marcus dad opens his window and yells out of it.

" Y'all BETTER STOP SLAMMING MY SHIT!" Mr. Jones yells After me.

"Sorry!" I yelled  back pissed, I didn't mean no disrespect.

I get in my car and started  driving straight to Cherry's.

 I can't believe this shit, I know my man, MY MOTHA FUCKING MAN ain't cheating! I got to be dreaming! this shit don't even feel real right now G. 

I pull up in Cherry's carport and dial her number so she can come get the door.

"Girl the appointment ain't until tomorrow, what do you want" she answers into the phone sounding annoyed.

"Girl did you get my texts? we need to talk ASAP! come outside and open the door or come get in the car so we can talk...please" I pleaded not taking no for an answer.

"Ugh fine i'll be out in 2 minutes" She groans as I hear her start to move around in the background.

"Thanks girl." I barely get out of my mouth before I hear the phone call end.

CLICK!

I  watch Cherry as she takes her sweet time walking out of the house. 

Seeing her made me start to feel bad about the whole baby situation because I know she really wants it, I gotta be here for my girl she is about to go thru it after she kills this baby, I just know she is.

"Hey girl... so wassup?" Cherry asks dryly looking tired as hell, still rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

I take a deep breath because i was about to go in.