Part 26 Is you really about that action?

Marco

I open my eyes to the sound of beeping, a sound I was all too familiar with. It took me a minute to remember why I was here but once I did I started to panic all over again.

I start to take out the IV in my arm as I proceed to get up. I felt a bit dizzy but I wasn't about to let that stop me, I had to get to Vanessa. In the middle of me looking for my clothes a nurse comes in.

"What are you doing Sir your not supposed to be up?" She asked rushing over to me.

"I have to get to my girlfriend she's in trouble I can't stay here I'm sorry." I plead as I hold on to the wall as my vision starts to blur.

The nurse looks concern as she walks over to me and helps me back over to the bed telling me to lay down.

"You have to relax Mr.Diaz If you don't you will be on a verge of doing some real damage this time." She warns me as she hooks me back up to the IV before paging my doctor.

"Did I have a heart attack?" I ask nervously

I watch as she wrote something down on my charts before responding to me.

"No but you were very close, You just had a Panic attack this time but if you keep going the route your going next time you might not be so lucky." She said keeping it real.

"Can I please have my phone? It's urgent." I ask hoping she said yes.

She gave me a warning look.

"If I give you your phone you have to promise not to get worked up and I'm serious" She warned me in a serious tone.

I closed my eyes hoping I could keep it together for the sake of my health, I had to get out of here and get to my baby.

"Yes I promise." I replied looking her dead in her eyes.

"I'll go get that for you then, sit still and please don't try getting up again. Remember the harder you make this on us the longer you will be here." She informs me before leaving the room.

I laid back resting my head on my pillow as I turnt on the tv. I quickly scanned through the channels looking for one in particular, The news channel. 

Once I found it I waited for the worst. Right now they were talking about some car accent that happened earlier crazy part about it was it was right down the street from the girls job. Apparently the car that caused the accident was speeding going about 75 miles per hour when it collided with a truck that T boned the vehicle causing it to flip several times before landing on its  backside. The driver was reported to be in a critical condition and apparently he was at the same hospital as me. I continued watching the news until I found what I was looking for, I turned up the volume fearing the worst.

"This is Karen White reporting live on Main Street where earlier today a kidnaping of two women in broad daylight that worked at this store across the street ( Cameras show the store) were dragged into a vehicle By a man and a woman who then sped off into traffic. According to witness the Man looked hispanic about 6''0 ft tall and maybe in his late 20's and the female was African American about 5''7 and looked like she was in her early 20's. Nobody was able to capture the license plate of the vehicle but we are working on catching footage from near by stores that might have been able to capture them on their surveillance Camera.

I tuned the rest of what she was saying out as tears streamed down my face, Now that it was confirmed that Curtis had Vanessa and Jasmine I feared for the worst more than ever.

The Nurse came in just in time with my phone in her hand, I thanked her before asking if I could be alone as I made a few phone calls. She agreed telling me she would be back in half an hour to check my vitals and have the doctor talk with me.