Is this what you really want?

Vanessa

"Babe i really want you to meet somebody!" i excitedly announce after finally tracking jasmines ass down in the bathroom down the hall.

"You finally found her i see..where is she i been waiting to meet this mysterious new friend of yours" Marco replied with a sly smile before sitting up and running his fingers threw his hair nervously.

"You nervous babe? i think you are it's okay she don't bite" i tease placing a kiss on his butter smooth lips before getting up to go get Jasmine.

"Yass baby!! Mh hmm i can't wait daddy i got some new moves i been thinking about trying too it's finna be on in popping you gonna fall in love babe you just don't know...i been sooo horny lately it's not even funny, i feel like them people on that one commercial...i need some dick! and i need it now!" Jasmine giggles into the phone making me almost gag.

" Uhm Ew? please get a room next time hunny this is a public hallway and there are children in the area Thanks!" i joke coming up behind Jasmine scaring the hell out of her.

"Let me call you back baby...okay i will i promise..love you too bye baby! muah..okay bye!" Jasmine says through the phone smiling hard before pressing the end button and giving me her undivided attention.

"Marco is ready to meet you now C'mon" i say grabbing her arm and leading her to his room.

i push open the door to see Jr sitting on his daddies lap playing with his nose like he used to when he was a baby. I smile and watch for a while before clearing my throat announcing our presence. Marco eye's dart in our direction and a huge smile spreads across his face when he finally see's who jasmine really is.

"JASMINE SCOTT?! IS THAT YOU?!" Marco damn near yell's breaking his neck trying to get out of the bed to reach her.

"OMG MARCO!? Wait oh shitt your the famous Marco i done heard so much about?! I literally can't deal!!" Jasmine screams running into Marco's arms confusing the hell out of me, how did they know each other?

I look at the both of them confused as my mind starts to race with all all sorts of questions i wasn't sure i wanted the answers to.

" Can one of y'all explain to me what the hell is going on?" i ask clearing my throat with my arms folded across my chest.

"Girl me and your babies daddy go way back, we literally been knowing each other since the third grade, we used to be the best of friends until he up and moved on a bitch in the 6th grade! I just can't believe it's really you Mar Mar!" Jasmine squeals way to excited.

Mar Mar? oh lord they had nicknames too? someone kill me now!

i exhale deeply.

"Well this is a shocker, looks like we all have a lot of catching up to do when we get back home" I say before joining in on the group hug.

This was most definitely a day i would never forget.

Jasmine 

After driving for three long hours we finally made it back to Seattle and i was beyond tired. i sat back in my seat as i watched everything come and go as we zoomed through town. Vanessa ass  must of been horny the way she was driving like she was finna be late to work or some shit. i glanced at her tiredly to exhausted to complain before finally letting my eyes shut completely. Jr's crying woke me up 15 minutes later, i grunt and turn in my seat before rubbing my eye's tiredly, my bed was calling my name rest was well needed especially considering i had work the following morning. i yawn loudly before turning around and facing a crying Jr alone. I look around only to notice Vanessa and Marco missing i look out the window and breathe a sigh of relief when i noticed we where at the gas station around the corner from my house, a bitch was almost home thank god!