Part 25 It's on like popcorn.

Jasmine

It's been a hectic day at work and today I wasn't here to complain I was actually grateful for it because it helped take my mind off of the drama I had waiting for me back at home. Ever since me and Marcus little miscommunication incident he's been spending more time than usual shacked up at my house and taking the extra measures to make sure he picked me up and dropped me off to work as much as he could, lucky for me today he had to work himself so I took myself to work.

I was busy making my rounds around the store when Vanessa came and got me saying it was urgent.

"How urgent is it Vanessa?" I ask as she drags me to the staff room and closes the door behind her.

"Bitch its urgent! Someone is here asking for you again and I have a feeling its that same bitch that came in trying to gather  your information the last time..the bird bitch" she informs me making me arch an eyebrow.

"Oh really?" I say finding this amusing "I'll go handle that call Marco just incase she didn't come alone I tell her before walking off towards the front of the store.

"Wait I'm coming with you!" Vanessa yells from behind me but I was on the go.

My blood was boiling at this point and this time this bitch was going to get the ass whooping she deserves. As I approached the front of the store it took me no time to spot the bum bitch standing near the entrance door acting like she was so in to the clothes she was looking at on the rack.

I cleared my throat as I approached her getting as close as I could so that no one could hear our conversation but not too close at the same time because who knows what this bitch had.

"Look bitch I don't know what you think you got going on or what you call yourself doing but just know this bitch I'm on to you" I clarified . " Now that we got that out of the way what the hell are you doing here? Matter of fact don't answer that bitch you need to go!" I warned her pointing towards the door.

"Now, now is that anyway to greet your friend." She responded looking around with a smile on her face clearly still playing the sick game I know Curtis got her up too.

"Let's step outside and get some fresh air." I say making my way towards the door pissed off by whatever game she was trying to play.

"Jasmine can I speak to you for a minute" I hear Vanessa say to me before I reached the door.

"Sure thing." I respond to Vanessa "I'll be with you in a minute bitch" I said to Patrice

I watch as she smiles and walks outside before turning my attention back to Vanessa.

"Wassup?" I say wondering what she wanted because I was ready to beat this bitches ass now

"I called Marco and he is on his way, he's pretty certain that this is one of Curtis little Schemes so play this shit smart and stay right in front of the store even if you have to beat her ass right there do it, just don't follow her anywhere." She warns me

"Aight Vanessa I hear you" I say half listening.

She stares at me giving me a warning look.

"I'll be right here watching everything and if shit start popping off you know I'm coming to fuck some shit up" She lets me know.

"I know, I'll be right back" I say walking off.

I step outside closing the door behind me.

"So wassup bitch?" I say approaching her

She smiles that ridiculous smile of hers irking my nerves even more.

"So aggressive Jasmine but for what though? You better enjoy the time you have left enjoying yourself" she replies.