HIATUS CONTEST!

Hello!

So I am in college, which means I have exams coming up and not as much free time as I'd like to be able to spend on this story. However, this means good things because every time I think I may be going into a hiatus or just slowing down on my posts in general, it's a chance to get feedback from all of you! Which means.... CONTESTS!

I know you all have been super excited about new characters for the next story, and I get that. But it's not time for that quite yet. Soon! But not yet.

This contest requires even more creativity. Plot creation. Characters are fun, I admit, and some of my favorite parts are creating them. But it could be fun to create scenes, too.

Have any characters you want to have a certain interaction? Want to shape the direction of the story a bit? Well, here's your chance!

This contest is basically for getting to write a scene that actually goes into the story (props to anonymous on tumblr for suggesting it). A while ago, during the Valentine's Day chapter, I posted a scene with Harmony, Rory and Dan singing in the lunchroom and I said that it was written by a reader, not by me. 

So now I'm opening it up for any of you to submit a scene. It can be ANYTHING you want. ANYTHING at all. It can involve any characters and they can be doing anything. The ones that fit best with the story or are most entertaining will win. I may have to edit them out and change a thing here or there for consistency or for general preference, but it's really all up to YOU.

Just write out a scene and send it to me at gleegenerationsrp@gmail.com with your wattpad username (so that I can give proper credit).

The best part is that there is no exact limit to how many will win. You can submit 20 different things and I could choose all or none of them depending on quality! You also have time to do it because, as I mentioned, I'm going to be off studying. So be as creative as possible and take whatever time you need.

If you don't think you're a very strong writer, you can just outline a scene, and I'll write it out. There really aren't any 'rules' and if I think you're getting somewhere but it's not quite there, I'll give you feedback and you can resubmit as many times as possible!

I'm excited to see what you all come up with and I really love how interactive this story is becoming. On that note, if y'all aren't on the Tumblr page by now, you may wanna join either as a character (there are no RPs for Unique or Rory!) or just a follower. Things get real in there! (Seriously, a massive fight broke out yesterday and everyone was absolutely on point with their characters). The Tumblr stuff really does give the story a much more real feel. It's like you get to see what happens between scenes in the story on social media and what not!  And I give out a few spoilers here and there, too! 

And there's a gossip page, too (mckinleyhscheerios.tumblr.com). If you check that out, you can even submit your own stuff and they'll confirm/deny any rumors you want to make up or realistically add. It's pretty entertaining for those who are part of it now! So many extras!

So that's my message to you all. I will try to update as soon as possible, but for now, I'd love it if as many of you participated in this as possible. If you have any questions, comment below or just message me here or on Tumblr. Whatever you prefer. I look forward to seeing your submissions!