RP

Hey guys and gals. I have to make this quick because I've got a lot of work to get to that I've let build up this weekend (I got a chance to meet several celebrities so it was worth it but now I've got to catch up). Anyway, I've decided that I may as well do the tumblr thing because it's not gonna be like, here write me a paragraph in story format, it's just going to be a lowkey make the characters and have them interact with each other and post things that they're into and what not type of thing.

THE ROLES

As I mentioned before (I think I did-- I'm getting old), I'll be taking on Julie. A new addition is that I'll also be doing Jake just for simplicity's sake.

UPDATE: As of right now, some characters have been taken. 

Ryder
Sam- samandevanevans.tumblr.com
Julie- 13unicornsandjulie.tumblr.com (on twitter as @juliegvasquez and coming soon to IG!) 
Jake- gotjake.tumblr.com
Amity- amityhills.tumblr.com
Unique
Kitty- femmefatale17.tumblr.com
Bree
Shana
Stefan
Harmony- talented-1.tumblr.com
Marley
Mandy- amandbaker.tumblr.com
Alex- 
alexthezimmerman.tumblr.com
Rory
Joe
John- jzbrownbassist.tumblr.com

The roles that are up for grabs will require a simple questionnaire that will prove to me whether you can get in the mind of the character. For this, REMEMBER that my glee characters aren't entirely like the canon characters on the show-- I've tweaked some of them up just a little bit so let's see who knows them best! I've done this not to make it impossible for you, but just because I know some characters (cough, Amity) are already in higher demand than others.

Another option is to create a character that is originial IF YOU SUBMITTED FOR THE CHARACTER CONTEST ONLY AAAAAAAND IF I APPROVE OF THE CHARACTER UPON SUBMISSION! Just remember that if you choose to go this route, you will spend most of your time trying to interact with New Directions and they'll give you very little attention, so your interactions will pretty much just be with any other OCs. Why? Because in glee it's like any non-glee character doesn't exist to the ND kids >.> So if you want to go this route, I suggest doing it only as a second or third option in case you don't get an original character first.

Also, we're going to try to keep this as close to the story as possible, so no sudden Julie+Alex or Amity+Stefan or the return of Jarley or anything that would interfere with my canon relationships.

I think that's all for logistics, now here's what you NEED TO DO. Fill out the following:

1) Character (Full) Name: 
2) Nickname: 
3) Who is/are your best friends (up to three)?:
4) What is your biggest fear?:
5) Any secrets?:
6) What does your bedroom look like right now?:
7) It's a Saturday afternoon, what are you doing?:
8) What is your greatest achievement so far?: 
9) What is your current life motto?: 
10) Favorite Word: 
11) What do you want to be when you grow up? (for this one, what do you think the character would say, not necessarily what they'd actually want):
12) Who is your favorite superhero?:
13) Who is your hero in real life?: 
14) What would be your character's tumblr name?: 
15) If you don't get this character, what other characters would you like to have a shot at (list two only): 

Don't include the question, just the number. Submitting things through the ask box is weird, and there's a limit to how much you can write in it, which will force you to be brief and concise (this is a good thing and a challenge, you don't get to explain yourself, just answer and that's it so choose each answer wisely!).

I did it myself, to prove that it's enough space to answer everything, so it'll look something like: 

1) Juliet Grace Vasquez 2) Julie 3) John, Bree, Jake 4) Feeling Nothing 5) I've been trying to be an open book because it's easier that way 6) Lots of papers, from college applications to music sheets spattered all around and a few of Jake's things 7) Hanging out with Jake, studying or working on new songs 8) I've never gotten a B on a report card. Ever. 9) Don't rely on destiny. Do it yourself. 10) Awesome 11) IDK! 12) Flash 13) My dad 14) 13unicornsandjulie 15) I WILL GET THIS!!!

SUBMITTING

FIRST. After filling out the survey/questionnaire for your first-choice character, go make a TUMBLR! In fact, maybe you oughta do that first. If you already have one, you can use that, I guess, but I recommend using a new one JUST for this because you'd need to have your own blog with a clean dashboard so that you don't miss anything, etc. Don't worry about the name you choose now (I'm pretty sure you can change that later). Just make one with a random name and then move on to the next step.

THEN. Follow whatthewattygleerp on Tumblr. The blog is pretty empty right now (I'll customize and what not later), but that's the one all characters will follow and get orders from me (otherwise, I'd be talking to you through Julie and she'd get pretty bossy).

NEXT. After you have followed that one AND Julie's blog, 13unicornsandjulie, go to the main blog and submit your survey as a question in the ask box. Do not submit it to Julie. She knows about stranger danger and will get a bit freaked out! When I've gotten your ask, I will follow you back. As soon as you've been reviewed, Julie will follow you back!

FINALLY. I will start the review process as soon as I can, but I'm pretty busy so there's no rush. Take your time (or don't) and I'll get back to you all soon!

Brief hiatus commencing............................... Now!