Chapter 52: Feels Like Love

Totally forgot to mention, but there are full articles of The Paper View on the Tumblr page for the Cheerios. It's mckinleyhscheerios.tumblr.com and it's got all sorts of stuff. They also have polls and what not on there so go ahead and check them out if you'd like!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks so much for helping me get that number right," Ryder said with a huge grin plastered on his face as he walked down the hall with Harmony. "Did you see the look on everyone's faces? I killed it!"

"Glad you got your confidence back," Harmony said softly.

"Couldn't have done it without you," he told her, putting an arm around her. "I will definitely repay you with that interview for Peyton." He spotted Carrie at the end of the hall and said, "Thanks again." As he walked away, Harmony sighed and rolled her eyes at herself and at Rory for getting ideas into her head.

["Feels Like Love" from The Cheetah Girls 3: One World. Love TCG if you can't tell! Girls refers to Julie, Amity, Unique, Shana and Harmony. Boys is Jake and Alex. All is all of them!]

Girls: Feels like love. Feels like love. Hey yeah. Hey yeah.

Passing by Harmony without even glancing at her, Julie carried her homemade Valentine's Day card in her hands as she approached Jake at their lockers.

Julie: You got me spinning now. I feel your happiness all around. I'm not sure what I'm getting into...
Girls: Feels like love...

Tapping him on the shoulder, she gave him the card and watched as he took it with a smile on his face.

Julie: We're not the same everybody knows. That's the best thing about us though. So hard to believe it but it's true.
Girls: Feels like love...

They exchanged a long hug and made their way towards their next class together as their peers watched longingly around them, wishing they could be them. It was especially envy-inducing when Jake used his moments of breath between lines to kiss Julie's cheek repeatedly.

Julie and Jake: We see the world in different ways. But I'm lovin' every minute of every day. Against the odds we'll make it through.

They linked hands as they continued towards the next hallway, smiling and singing to each other as though nobody was watching, even though everyone was. Recently, it seemed as though their love would last forever. And maybe it would.

Julie and Jake: Maybe this could be. More than just fun. This could be everything that I want. What's happening to me? Could you be the one? This could be everything that I want. I didn't know how good it could be. And it feels like love to me...

***

Girls: Feels like love. Feels like love. Hey yeah. Hey yeah.

Amity sat behind Alex in their next class, watching as he and Dan threw paper airplanes at each other. She grinned, shaking her head at him when he got really excited about hitting the wrong kid.

Amity: I didn't know I could feel this way. It's a new world baby that's OK. You're like the part of me I never knew.
Girls: Feels like love...

Taking a deep breath as the lesson began, she tried to pay attention up on the board, but all she could do was watch the back of Alex's head, which was looking down at the paper in which he was doodling something instead of listening to their teacher.

Amity: You're the one I need next to me. But I know that it's hard to be. Livin' for everybody else but you...
Girls: Feels like love...