Not a Chapter-- SONG LIST ^_^

Hey y'all. I'm having a hiatus (don't know for how long- could be two weeks, two days, two hours) because I'm organizing the story and just plotting out what I'm going to do, while also trying to incorporate all the suggestions you guys gave. My biggest issue right now is finding the right music, which is the thing holding me back. That's where you all come in! If you feel particularly strong about your expertise in a certain genre, let me know. I basically am looking for the following:

-Punk Songs. I love punk/rock and I want to have an entire punk/rock arc, but I just am not sure which songs would be the best to use. I have some Paramore, Fall Out Boy, MCR, Green Day, and Good Charlotte songs I'm thinking about but I feel like that's not enough. I will take any punk suggestions (Blink 182, Bowling for Soup..?) for songs that GO ALONG WITH STORYLINES!!! I know there are a lot of great songs but not many of them would make sense to include.

-Rock Songs. And I mean classic rock. Bon Jovi, Rolling Stones, Guns N Roses, that sorta thing. Again, I do listen to this music a lot and love it, but I don't have the time to shift through my music library (I currently have about 2500 songs in my current itunes library, and it's rapidly growing) and figure out which songs are right and for what character, so it'd be nice if you could all make suggestions that would make the process faster, so that I can then narrow down your lists and write much faster (music selection is what takes the longest for me, believe it or not- I'm picky).

-Current Top 40 songs. I don't really listen to the radio. And you all have said you want me to more songs that are currently hot, but tbh I don't really know. I loved incorporating Bang Bang (though it was kind of random because it didn't fit the storyline) so if there are more songs out there that are currently big, please let me know because I tend to stick to early 200s and 20th century, so I'm a modern music noob! NOTE: If the song has more beats than lyrics, I probably won't use it. Bang Bang is a great example of a song that I would accept.

-Showtunes. I tend to only do broadway songs when they are doing them in the actual musicals. But that shouldn't be the only times they sing musical songs. So suggest away!

-Country. I DON'T listen to country. As you could all probably tell, I haven't done very many country songs in the past, with a few exceptions (because I love Hunter Hayes and Carrie Underwood). So if you have suggestions for those, they would really help.

-Anything else that you feel will completely go along with a storyline I have going on, or would really sound great sang by a specific character and it would be a crime not to let them sing it! (for those that are my creations, remember: Julie sounds like Ariana Grande/Jade Thirlwall, Shana sounds like Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Stefan sounds like Hunter Parrish, John sounds like Zach Porter, Dan sounds like Cameron Mitchell, Amity sounds like Camila Cabello, and Alex, well, I'm not too picky about him but he really fits the punk-rocker sound)

-SONGS THAT SHOULD BE ON GLEE. Got any? Great! Lemme know in the comments! ^_^

And remember... the sooner I get a good song setlist... the sooner I will update... Let that be an incentive to become Santa's little helpers ;)

OMG I just called my self Santa... WTF. Ok, I'm going to Save & Publish now.