Chapter 43, Vhope....

*Taehyung's POV*

Taetae

Hoseokie, can we meet up? I wanna hang with you again!

MyHoseok

I mean sure. Yoongi is out with his friend so it should be too much problem. Our spot?

Taetae

Yes!! See you soon!

MyHoseok

Looking forward to it xx

"Jin I need some help with clothes," I said as I peered my head through the living room door having just got down his stairs.

"Why are you even still in my house?" Jin asked and I threw one of my slippers at him. But Namjoon caught it sighing and going back to reading whatever he had.

"Please I'm meeting Hoseok and wanna look good," I said and held my head down. Even though we have met so many times and all the moments we have had he still hasn't asked me out. 

Does he not like me the way I like him?

"Fine, walk with me and I'll see what I can do to that mug of yours."

*Ten minutes passed*

"You know, this actually looks good on you."

"You're too edgy Jin, most of your colours are black," I said but looked in the mirror

"You're too edgy Jin, most of your colours are black," I said but looked in the mirror. This will do.

"Shut up and go for your date," Jin said and practically threw me outside. I pulled my tongue at the door knowing he was looking through and started to walk. The sun was blazing, making me regret my choices but couldn't go back now.

My journey took me to the place where I loved, the train yard. We had a box cart we would sit in because we didn't really think it was a good idea for people to see us together when the air was thick with the Jikookmin going on.

I sat down at one of the open doors and looked up at the sky. I'm glad kooks finally managed to find someone he is happy with, even though it took so long for it to be fine. 

I heard footsteps behind me and was about to turn before someone had grabbed my shoulders and forced me down. They sat down at my waist and held my hands above my head, but I smiled at his face.

 They sat down at my waist and held my hands above my head, but I smiled at his face

"Hey there pretty flower," he said as he leaned down and kissed my forehead. I laughed at him as I sat up while he got down. "Aren't you gonna melt in that outfit?"

You're melting me right now...

"Um won't you melt in that jacket?" I asked and he smirked flipping it off his shoulders.

"Difference is I can take it off and just have a top on. Unless you have something on underneath. Or just take off your shirt, I won't mind," he said and leaned his head on my shoulder. "So what should we do today?"

I laid back and pulled him down with me, just wanting to lie there with him for the day. He laughed and pulled himself closer to me and he pulled his phone out. He put a movie on and we turned to be on our stomachs.

Not before Hoseok placed his jacket on the floor for us to lie on. We began the movie, which was Warm Bodies and I couldn't help to always glance at him. His beauty, god I fell hard for him when he was with Yoongi.

But Yoongi was my close friend so I had to stay away from. 

Half way through the movie and I was sweating so much I thought I was gonna pass out. Hoseok tapped my shoulders and made me sit up. I did and he came round to my front. "You'll thank me later," he whispered and he grabbed the buttons of my shirt.

Next thing I knew, he had half my buttons undone. My face flushed as I grabbed his hands to stop him. "H-Honestly I'm fine, don't worry about me."

"Shut up and let me undress you," he said and didn't think with how he said it. But once it went through his head he coughed and backed away for a minute. "To be fair. You've undressed Jungkook before. When we all used to have sleepovers at mine?"

"You're different..." I murmured not loud enough for him to hea as he got to the last button. I kind of hate showing my tummy to him, near enough everyone in the group has abs while I'm just a flat board.

"There! Now don't you feel better?" he asked trying to cheer me up. But I turned away from him not wanting him to look at my tummy. "Tae? You alright flower?"

I nodded my head and kept my arms covering the bottom of me. 

But a pair of arms slithered around me and a head on my shoulders. I tried to wiggle free, not wanting him to be covered in sweat but he refused to let go.

"You know I love all of you Tae," he whispered and kissed my ear. "You may think your not good because you don't have abs but I like this." He rubbed my tummy and kissed my neck. "I love your face, your boxy smile makes my stomach do flips."

"H-Hoseok," is all I could get out before I felt his hand slide down the back of my trousers. I jumped when he squeezed and he pulled me into his lap.

"I love you Tae. I didn't think I could fall so hard for a person after that whole thing with Yoongi but no, you were there all along. To pick me back up on my feet, to make me smile. Hell to even feed me when I rejected food."

"So Tae I wanna ask you something," Hoseok said and brought his nose to touch mine. "Will you be my boyfriend."

"Yes."

He smiled widely at me and then.

He kissed me. I have been waiting for this moment since the day we started to see each other. My arms went from myself to around him and his hand went to my head forcing us closer. An arm around my back pressed me against him so much I had to wrap my legs around him.

I was starting to run out of air and tapped him but he kept going, grabbing my hand and holding me. It ended up with me on the floor with him hovering over me. He moved from me, allowing me to catch my breath as he laughed.

"Sorry, got carried away. You alright?" Hoseok said and laughed because I had no words. He leaned down so his head was on my chest hearing my rapid heart beat. "Want to go get some lunch? You can choose where."

"Sure, but let's eat outside eh? Inside we'll be boiling," I laughed and his face turned. 

"Actually scrap that, we'll eat at my place. We can both have out shirts on and not have to worry," he said and got up. I rolled my eyes at him, but grabbed the hand of my new boyfriend and we left out place.

And here we have a cute side ship chapter. I think I'll do a couple more then that will be the end of this story. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!