Chapter 32, Jimin and Yoongi...

*Jimin's POV*

I ended up taking him to the library in the place and no one was in there which was good for us. "Yoongi take a seat please," I asked and he didn't look at me nor acknowledge me. "Yoongi. Take a seat."

He listened to me that time and took the nearest seat while I sat on the table. I took a breathe and tried to plan out what I was going to say. "If you want me to say sorry for my feelings then I'm leaving," he said and I laughed.

"Let me do the talking please and just listen to me," I said and he looked away. "Staying away from me, won't help your feelings. You'll just feel worse."

"It's the way I cope with it alright? Look you have no idea how it feels to have someone you have loved for years ripped away from you," he said and I sat up placing my legs on top of each other. "Jimin you won't understand my feelings. I've had them for years but was terrified to tell you. Then when you moved I tired to force them away. I dated Hoseok."

"But then when I found out you were having a hard time I wanted to save you, bring you to where I could protect you. I thought my feelings were gone, but I have never been so wrong. Day after day I found it hard to love Hoseok and not you. And I feel like a idiot for it, I don't think he'll forgive me."

I heard the hurt in his voice, I can tell. I looked up and we made eye contact., I saw his eyes had a softer tone to it. It was also glithery, he was close to crying.

"I know I won't ever know what you're feeling, but I appreciate you speaking with me," I said and he smiled a bit at me. "Yoongi, I don't want you to ignore me. You're too much of a good friend to me to lose. I'm sorry you're kind of in the friend zone."

"Shut up," he said and we both laughed. Silence went through the room and Yoongi grabbed my legs pulling me to him. "So you really love him eh?"

I nodded my head, even though I knew it probably crushed him. But the truth is better than to lie to him. He gave me a grin before pulling me off the table and onto his lap. "Good, it's great to see you happy with someone. Means that I don't need to worry much when I'm forced away," he said and hugged me. 

"Remember to message me when you're away, I know how hard your parents are on you," I said and hugged him back. I felt him touch my wrist and Yoongi had slipped a bracelet on me. "What's this?"

"Remember that white cat you used to love?" he asked and looked at the pendant. "Well I wanted to try and find something like that for you. I finally found this, and wanted to give it to you. Please keep it on."

I nodded my head and got off his lap because I was on there for far too long. "Come on, come back and sit with all of us," I said and held out my hand. He looked at it for a few seconds before grabbing it. "Don't be nervous. If Jungkook starts then I'll bop him on his head."

Yoongi held in a laugh before we made our way to the others and when we got in hand in hand the others looked at us weirdly. I guided  Yoongi to the seats and I sat with Jungkook while he sat next to Hoseok. Who has been holding Taehyung's hand under the desk the whole time. Namjoon looked at me with weary eyes and I smiled turning my attention to Yoongi.

"I think maybe the next time we have some free time we should go out for a walk. No point in staying cooped up in here right?" I asked everyone and no one spoke up. I noticed in the distance a male was walking over to us keeping an eye on Yoongi. 

"Hey Gi? Could I speak to you a moment?" he asked and Yoongi looked up at the man. He blinked and tried to make sure he was be spoken to. "Yes you dummy. Come on."

Yoongi got up from us and walked off with the person and I turned to the others hoping they would fill in what the fudge just happened. "He is an extremely old friend of Yoongi's. Maybe the same as you," Namjoon said and I saw the face of Jungkook soften. "He used to never leave his side. Until he started to date Hoseok then he walked away. I wonder why he came back?"

I turned around and watched as the two were talking, seemed like the guy was rather touchy with Yoongi. I smiled at him, hoping that that man could maybe help Yoongi with his feelings. Make him forget about me and move on. Yoongi came back to the group rubbing his neck and sat down.

He pulled on the sleeve of my shirt and made me lean into him. "C-Could my friend maybe come along with us when we go out?" he asked and I smiled.

"Once you sort things out with Hoseok, sure," I said and he smiled getting out a notebook. 

Jungkook then tugged on my sleeve making me lean into him now. "Any chance I could ask you something real quick?" he asked and I shook my head.

"Let me ask you something first, something I should of done a while ago," I said and grabbed his hand. "Jungkook, do you wanna go out with me? Do you wanna be my boyfriend? We don't need to tell anyone, we can just keep it between us and our group."

Jungkook smiled at me and kissed my cheek. "Yeah, I want that. I'm sorry that we need to keep it secret. But....you know why. Right?"

I mirrored his smile and kissed his forehead, holding his cheeks in both my hands. "I know. And I'm fine with it. Just don't shut me out, ok?" I asked and he nodded.

Jin coughed and made us look at him. "Stop being so gay," he said and we laughed. Ironic, coming from the guy sitting on Namjoon's lap.

I'm a let you guys try and guess who is Yoongi's friend is. But hurray Jimin and Yoongi are on alright terms. Their little school trip is soon to end. Will things be as calm back in school as they are right now?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!