Chapter 30, Kiss kiss...

*Jimin's POV*

I looked all around for him near the front but he wasn't anywhere. Where could he have run off to? I was about to run but saw the bathroom and thought to might as well check it out. I walked in with my heart in my throat and heard sniffles. "Jungkook? Are you here?" I asked out loud and a door locked.

Yeah, he's in here.

I walked around the corner and looked at all the doors, only one had a lock on while the rest were left open. "Kooks come on, talk to me please," I asked and placed a hand on the door.

"Why the hell should I? So you can come up with some stupid lie and think I'd buy it?" I heard him say and I sighed.

"Well I'm not going anywhere till you come out, so I'll sit on the sinks until you come out," I said and jumped on the counter. He didn't come out so I sat there waiting for him like I said I would. 15 minutes later he finally came out all red eyes and puffy. "There's ma boy."

"Shut up and go back to Suga," he growled and tried to walk away but I grabbed his wrist. "What the hell is your problem? Do you think you can just mess with my feelings then toss me to the side? Your no better than my so called family-"

I pushed him to the wall and cornered him in with my arms against his head. "You're awful Park Jimi-"I didn't let him finish before I crashed my lips on him. He tried to fight me at first, but ended up placing his hands behind my back and pulling me into him.

I cupped his cheeks and his smiled against me. I never left him as my hands snaked down to his thighs and I tried to pull him up. He jumped and wrapped his legs around me and I walked to the counter placing him down and removing from the kiss.

"See that, that is what Yoongi did to me. Not with the arms of course but you get what I mean," I said and he laughed and sniffled at the same time. "Jungkook, how could I ever think about hurting you when I care so much for you? You're my guardian, but you're also my little baby."

"Shutup you cheesy gay," he said and I laughed.

"Weren't you straight before?" I asked and he shrugged placing his hands on my shoulders.

"I'm still am. But when it comes to you I'm as straight as a fricking circle," he said and went red in the face. "I tried to warn you ya know, Suga wants in your pants. "

God his pout is adorable.

"Yeah, but I want in YOUR pants. So I'll just need to have a word with him," I said and put a hand to his cheek. "I think we should maybe head back, Namjoon will be worried."

"I guess you don't want to worry daddy now do you?" Jungkook laughed and jumped off the counter I slapped his butt as we walked out and we went back to the screen room. Namjoon asked us where we went and I just said I'll speak to him later.

Throughout the rest of the movie I was holding Jungkook's hand and always felt a slight tap on the left of my foot but ignored him. When the movie ended I have never seen Hoseok so fast in my life and Taehyung chased him out while the rest of us took our time.

Once we met them outside, Hoseok was rocking back and forurth in a ball while Taehyung was crouched at him. "I am never, and I repeat, NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN!!" he yelled and grabbed Taehyung's shirt pulling him down. "Did you see he face!?! That was nightmare full and I'll be up all night cause of it!!!!!"

"Well I'm staying up all night, wanna bunk with me?" Taehyung asked and Hoseok nodded his head fast. Soon enough we were on our way back to the longue, the bus was jam backed and me and Jungkook had to stay stood up pressed against each other and strangers.

I felt something touch my back and looked back, a middle aged man was right behind me and looking around. A bad feeling came into me as I turned to Jungkook who was looking at the guy. Another touch to my back but lower made me flinch.

Jungkook grabbed my waist and spun us around, he was now in front of the man and had his hand down. Next thing I knew the guy face looked in pain and I saw Jungkook was grabbing his lower part. "Don't lay a finger on him or I will rip this thing off," he growled and the man quickly nodded. Jungkook let go and wiped his hand on his shirt.

We finally got to our stop and we had to slide through the crowd of people. After we took our final step out we were allowed some fresh air and I spun around loving my freedom. "It's pretty late now guys, let's just go and settle in for the night," Namjoon said and we all nodded. We returned to our rooms and for once Jungkook and I had the room to ourselves.

We got changed and I ended up joining his bed again, might as well just join him all the time. "You know something? I think I like sleeping cuddling someone more now," I said and he snuggled into my chest.

"Yeah well make sure I'm the only one you snuggle with," he said and turned so he was facing me side on still hugging me.

"Of course Kooks," I said and kissed his forehead. "Goodnight. Love you~"

He hit my side and buried his face. "Love you," he mumbled and I smiled satisfied and went to sleep.

So Rm came out with Persona. And I love it, buzzing for the new album ya'll😊😊

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!