Chapter 42, Trying to push it...

*Jin's POV*

Waking up in your man arms is the best thing in the world. Especially when that man was Kim Namjoon. We were finally hitting the weekend, even though we haven't had the time for school because of all this drama.

Namjoon was sleeping but it was getting to the time where we had to get everyone up so I blew on his face. He stirred a little and I smiled at his cute face. 

"Joonie, we need to get up and wake up the others," I said and kissed his head. He groaned a little having to do something. He crawled out and stood up, taking a deep breath and-

"Ok you freeloaders!!!! Wake the hell up now!!!" Namjoon yelled while covering my ears. I couldn't help but smile as I heard a thud downstairs.  I shook my head and took my pj top off, ready to go into the shower but felt a pair of arms around my shoulders. "Can I join you in the shower? I love it when you shampoo my hair~"

"Namjoon, there is a house full of 7 hungry guys. If you join me in the shower we'll be in there for an hour," I said and kissed him quickly and ran in locking the door laughing my head off. He took the task of waking the rest of them up while I was finally allowed a little alone time.

For about half an hour I was able to have a nice shower and got out with a towel on my shoulder. I was trying to pick out an outfit and I just settled with some ripped jeans and a plain white shirt. Walking down, Namjoon had near enough everyone up apart from Jungkook and Jimin.

"Joon, why isn't Jikook up yet?" I asked and went into the kitchen. 

"I think maybe we should leave them, I was thinking we leave them in the house alone for the day," Namjoon said and I laughed thinking he was serious. "I'm being serious, Hoseok, Taehyung and Yoongi are all down for it. Honestly they need something to push their relationship forward."

I thought for a minute, and actually liked it. I made breakfast for everyone and put some in the fridge for the boys when they woke up. We decided we were going to go out and hang out at the beach. 

Before we left, I made sure I was the last out and watched as they left his house. I missed that, seeing them all walk out my house and was happy they were all together. And I was determined to keep them all together.

*Jimin's POV*

I woke up and felt Jungkook in my arms and never felt better. He may be younger than me, but I still can't get over his body and how fit he is. I crawled out and saw the time, 12. Waking up at midday is not something I'm used to. 

Opening the door, I went to Jin's room and knocked on the door but got no answer. I let myself in but both of them weren't there. Are they down stairs?

I walked down and again no one was in, where the hell is everyone? More looking around and I found a note on the table.

Some food has been cooked for you guys for when you wake up. We left to go the beach and figured you two could have fun today seeing everything you have been through. We'll text you when we are on the way! Have fun!!

Jin

Oh...Oh so that's where everyone is. Have fun, what can I do with Jungkook to have fun. 

First thing first, he needs to wake up so I started to walk up the stairs. Reaching the door I walked in and he was spread on the bed now that I left. I smiled while shaking my head and walking over to him. 

Crawling back on the bed, I got on top of him and sat on his lap. "Kookie, time to get up," I said and he groaned and tried to turn. I didn't give him the choice to and I saw his eyes starting to open. "Morning sunshine."

"Ughh what time is it?" he asked and went to get his phone. I laid myself down on his chest so he stopped reaching out and placed his arm around me. 

"Time for you to get up I think, you should have a look round the house because I think you'll find it funny," I said and gave him a quick kiss before rolling off him. He got up and walked away not realizing his was only in his boxers, I wasn't complaining. About five minutes later he came back with an confused face. 

"I'm gonna go take a shower, won't be long," he said and I smiled and nodded at him as he walked to the bathroom. I don't think he'll complain if I join him, will he? Na.

I got up and followed his footsteps hearing the shower was already on. 

"We don't talk anymore~~~We don't talk anymorre," I heard and I swear he is an angel. He voice when he has not that long got up sounds so perfect. I opened the door as quietly as I could and slipped in. He was still singing which gave me time to undress and move the curtains. "J-Jimin?"

"The one and only babe," I said and he just shook his head at me but smiled and turned around giving me a nice view. "Not showing me the front are we now? Has my little bunny gotten all shy with me?" 

Jungkook turned back to face me so I took the chance to kiss him. He squealed a little bit from the surprise but kissed me back and threw his arms around my neck. We got too into it and ended up with Jungkook's back being slammed against the wall. I was leaving kisses all over him, from his cheek to his jawline and making my way to his neck.

"Wanna show the world you're mine Kookie, and only mine," I whispered against his skin and I saw him shiver. I smiled and started to kiss his neck, wanting to find the spot that makes him feel weak. Traveling from his neck to his collarbone, he let out a small whine and I smirked against his skin. "Let's have some fun Jungkook."

Unforntally this is not a smut book, but maybe some other book may be smut. I'm gonna finish this book at 45-47, and I also want to do some chapters with the other ships!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!