Feeling Stupid

Sapphire Knight-

I feel stupid.
Why?
Because I can't stop thinking about that stupid kiss at the coffee place.
It felt different than our first one.
Why?
I don't know. It just seemed more real in a way.
This is insane.
Maybe this whole thing was a bad idea.
Jaydon: Hey haven't heard from you for a little while.  How is "the plan" going?
Me: Sucking. He kissed me. Twice.
Jaydon: What?!
Me: Exactly. And even worse I can't stop thinking about our last kiss. It's crazy.
Jaydon: Are you kidding me?!
Me: Nope. Sadly not.
Jaydon: So what are you saying? Do you like him?
Me: No way! I can't! It's probably just me over thinking it like I always do and turning it into something else. I still want Dravon.
Jaydon: I don't know why you still want him but whatever. And maybe just be careful, okay?
Me: Okay. I will be.
Jaydon: Good I don't want to see you get hurt. Love ya girly.
Me: Love ya too.
I put my phone on my night stand and go to take a shower.
After my shower I start getting ready for bed when I hear my phone buzz. I check it thinking it is Jaydon again.
My Man: Hey, gorgeous. I probably shouldn't be texting you but I wanted to see if you wanted to go to a small party with me on Wednesday.
Me: I don't know about that.
My Man: You could bring your boy toy.
Me: I'll ask and let you know in the morning.
My Man: Okay. Great. Talk to you later gorgeous. Good night.
Me: Good night Dravon.
He invited me to a party.
We'll invited US to a party.
Is that good? Does that mean that it is actually working?
Do I want it to work?
What am I saying? Of course I want it to work.
I am losing it.
I love Dravon. I want him back. I want to be with him and no one else.
Me: Hey. Dravon just invited me to a party and said to bring you. It's on Wednesday. What do you think?

HELLO, EVERYONE. HOPE Y'ALL ARE ENJOYING MY BOOK. THANK YOU ALL FOR READING IT. IT REALLY MEANS A LOT. LOVE YOU ALL!

~ CheshireCat💗