Why??

Sapphire Knight-

I told him not to kiss me and what does he do? He kisses me. 

I get it, if we didn't kiss 'Barbie' could have suspected that we aren't really together.

His lips feel so soft. 

Wait! What?! 

What did I just think?!

We both pull away and Dylan gives me this weird look before I look up at half of the reason why we are even doing this. 

She just scoffs and walks away. 

"Well that went well."

"Yeah, it did." Dylan is still giving me a weird look before he shakes his head and clears his throat.

"Do you think she bought it? Do you think she's getting jealous and it is working?"

"Yeah, I think so. Hopefully we can stop this soon and we won't ever have to kiss again."

"Yeah. I don't want that. Kissing you is gross."

"Back at you."

"Well let's get some coffee and some food then go." 

"Yeah, I want to go home and wash my mouth."

"Yeah." 

Dylan gets up and gets us our orders.

Why can't I stop thinking about that kiss? It was different than our first.

No, no, no. I can't be thinking about that. I'm not. I want Dravon. NOT Dylan. Dylan is an asshole. 

"Here you go." Dylan set down my drink and muffin; breaking my thoughts.

"Thank you."

"Sure." 

"So why do you want little miss 'Barbie' back anyways? She doesn't seem very nice."

"She is once you get to know her. But never mind that why do you want to get back together with that douche bag?  If he only wanted you for sex then what is the point?"

"I love him."

"Yeah okay."

"What?"

"Nothing. You could do better though."

"Are you worried about me and my love life Dylan Hayes."

"What?! Definitely not." 

"Okay. Let's hurry up so we can go then."

THIS ONE IS A BIT SHORTER AND I AM SORRY ABOUT THAT. I AM TRYING TO DO MY BEST THOUGH. HOPE YOU ARE LIKING IT. LOVE YOU ALL!!

~CheshireCat💗