The End

Dylan Hayes-

"What is happening?" Sapphire ask after the police leave.
"I love you Sapphire. I don't know why I didn't tell you before. I guess I just didn't know how to act around you or what to do. I was stupid to treat you the way I did all these years. I am so sorry. Would you ever be able to forgive me and be mine?"
"I knew it! I knew you were going to pull something here. I mean I did see the whole real bride and her confessing to trying to kill Sapphire but I knew you were going to try and get her back!"
"That wasn't the original plan. At least not that I knew of at first. I didn't even realize I love her until now. I am truly sorry for trying to take your so called girl but admit it you don't actually love her. You just were mad that she found me. You were just mad that you weren't the one she was with anymore. You were thinking that she wouldn't find anyone else but you are sorely wrong. Sapphire may be different but she is absolutely stunning, she is funny, super sweet, loyal, and just an amazing person all around. You were lucky to have had her at all. I mean it Sapphire. I love you and I want to actually be with you, for real. What do you say? You don't have to say you love me too. I know that is asking to much but please tell me you will give me a chance?"
"I..."
"Fine you are right! But what makes you think that she would ever be with you?"
"Because he is better than you ever had been in the last three years we have been together. He treats me better and even when he is an ass he is not doing just to try and get something out of it like you did. I don't know how I didn't see it before but everyone was right about you. I don't want to be with you Dravon. I don't think I have for a while. I don't know why I wanted you back so badly. Maybe just because I was used to you so much. That is no reason to be with someone. Especially when I love someone else". She looks at me when she says the last part and my heart sores.
She loves me!
I ignore everything else and pick her up and kiss her with everything I have.
"Does that mean you will give me a chane?"
"Yes!" She laughs.
The people who are still here cheer and I look around and an idea pops into my head.
"Hey. What if we got married instead?"
"What? You can't be serious!"
"I am. I have never been more serious in my life. Marry me Sapphire Knight. Be my wife".
"What? You are kidding me right?! She wouldn't want to marry you!"
"Shut up!" We both scream at him and he finally shuts up.
"Yes. Yes I will marry you".
That is exactly what we do.
..."You may kiss the bride".
And I do. I kiss my new wife with everything I have.
My Sapphire Hayes.

I WAS GOING TO DO ONE MORE CHAPTER BUT I ACTUALLY THINK I'M GOING TO END IT THERE AND LET YOU GUYS THINK UP WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THEY GET MARRIED. LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT THROUGHOUT MY BOOK! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT AND LIKE THE ENDING!

~ CheshireCat💗