First Date Part 1

Sapphire Knight-

Right around ten till 6pm, Dylan texted me to go over to his house so he could drive us both to give the allusion we are actually together.
Now we are pulling up to some hot shot restaurant.
Surprise, surprise.
No wonder why we are here.
This seems exactly the place 'barbie' would go.
"Let's get this over with" Dylan says as he starts to get out of the car.
I get out and rush to follow him.
"We are supposed to appear to be in love not like we hate each other and we are being forced into this" I tell him when I get to his side.
"Right" he slows down and reluctantly grabs my hand.
It takes everything in me not to yank it out of his grip and cringe.
I force a smile on my face and walk along side him into the restaurant.
We walk right to a table and sit down.
"Well if we are going to do this right, we should probably learn a little bit about each other. Just in case someone asks" I explain.
"Yeah. I guess you're right. What should you know?"
"About your family, probably."
"Okay. My dad died when I was real little. It was just me and mom for a long time. Then Taveon came along and he became apart of the family. We've known each other since we were young kids but I wasn't real good at making friends. Eventually he became like a brother to me and we've been real tight ever since. Me and my mom are real close too. Since it was just me and her in the house we grew a strong bond. That's about it."
"Alrighty. I think I can remember that. No dad. Strong bond with mom. And can't make friends."
He just gives me a look.
"Okay. Fine and the best friend. Who happens to be my best friend's twin."
"Yeah. That makes it easy to say that we met each other through them if anyone asks."
"True. I didn't even think about that."
"Of course you didn't. It was a smart idea. Only smart people have those."
"Are you really calling me dumb, Dylan?"
"Well not those words exactly, but yes."
"You are insane."
Right at that moment the waiter comes to ask us our order.
We tell him what we want and he hurries off.

HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A FANTASTIC DAY. LOVE YOU ALL.

CheshireCat💗