The Plan

Sapphire Knight-

"Watch where you're walking! I could of hit you... Oh... It's you... Well maybe I should have kept going..." A deep, familiar, masculine voice says.
I look up and see him.
Dylan.
"Me? You almost hit me with your damn car! You could have killed me!"
"Yeah. Well, sadly I didn't."
"I really don't need this today!"
"You? I don't need this today! I got dumped by my girlfriend, whom I was going to propose to, today!"
"Aww you poor thing... Not! Who cares! I got dumped too! On our anniversary!"
"You don't understand..."
"No. You don't understand! I loved him! He was my everything and I thought that we were finally going to go somewhere! I thought he was finally going to ask me to marry him!"
"Ha! Who would ever want to marry you? You're ugly and a freak!"
Oh of course he'd say that! He has always said that ever since high school, all because I have two different colored eyes.
He says that my genes were fighting for which one doesn't have to be me because even they hate me.
"Well no wonder Miss Barbie didn't want to marry you! You're ugly and an ass! No one would want to be with someone who is ugly inside and out!"
"I didn't even get to ask her, you idiot!"
Really?!
Ugh! I hate this guy! So freaking much!
"Well maybe there's a way you can get her back... If that's what you really want..."
"Maybe there is... Maybe there's a way for both of us to get them back..."
"I'm listening..."
"Maybe if we made them jealous they would be crawling back, begging us to forgive them and take them back."
"And how do you suppose we do that?"
"We pretend to date." He says like he's just talking about the weather.
"Haha. Us? Date? Very funny! We hate each other! We couldn't even pretend to do it! We wouldn't be fooling anyone!" I laugh.
"Well, yes, I do hate your guts and I know you hate me, but I'm sure we could hold back just to get what we want. Don't you think?"
"Well, I don't know... I guess it wouldn't hurt to try... But if it doesn't work in a month tops we stop. Got it?"
"Deal. So what do we do now?"
"Here. Give me your phone."
"Um yeah, I think not!"
"Well I'm not giving you mine so hand it over."
"Fine." He shoves his phone in my hands.
I quickly type my number in and then hand it back.
"There, now we can figure out all the plans without actually having to see each other."
"Oh okay. Good idea."
"Gasp. Did you, Dylan Hayes actually give me Sapphire Knight a compliment?"
"Yeah and don't get used to it because it will be the only one."
"Wasn't counting on it being any different."
"Okay. Bye now. Have fun walking."
"Yeah... Thanks. Goodbye." I roll my eyes.
This is so not going to work.
He is just so horrible.
I can't stand the guy.
This better work.
If not I'll kill him.

HEY Y'ALL HOPE YOU'RE LIKING IT! LOVE YOU ALL!

~CheshireCat💗