The Start Up

Dylan Hayes-

Taveon and I stayed up all night last night talking. He gave me advice about what to do to really make everyone believe that freak and I are in love.
He told me it would help me to think about someone I actually love when I look at her and it will help it seem believable.
I just hope it works.
I really want it to work.
No, need. I need it to work.
I have to get my girl back.
Maybe I can actually pop the question this time.
I miss her like crazy.
This plan needs to hurry up.
Me: Hey we really need to start to do something. Let's go out tonight.
Freak: Tonight? I agree we need to really start doing something quickly but don't you think tonight is to soon?
Me: The quicker I can be done with you and get me my girl back, the best.
Freak: Okay. As long as it works. I don't want to be with you any longer than I have to, either.
Me: Okay, it's settled. We'll go out tonight. I'll figure out where Courtney is going tonight and we'll go there.
Freak: Why are we going after barbie girl first? What about my guy?
Me: We'll go after him later. Also she's not a barbie.
Freak: Tomorrow. And sure she isn't.
Me: Fine. Tomorrow. I'll see you later.
Freak: Whatever. Later.
We need to get this over with.
I can't stand to be with her, let alone pretend to be in love with her.
I don't know how this is going to work.

HELLO LOVES. HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAVING A WONDERFUL DAY (OR NIGHT). ARE YOU ALL EXCITED FOR THE REAL STUFF TO START HAPPENING? I SURE AM. I'M SUPER SORRY FOR SUCH LONG DELAYS. I'VE BEEN WORKING NONSTOP AND LONG HOURS. I'VE BEEN CRAZY BUSY AND SADLY HAVE NO TIME TO WRITE. LOVE YOU ALL THOUGH AND WILL TRY TO WRITE MORE. LATER.

CheshireCat💗