Getting Ready

Sapphire Knight-

It is the day of the wedding and I am struggling.
I am finally out of the hospital but I still have a cast on my arm and my leg.
It is difficult to get ready and actually look nice.
Oh I got it!
Me: Jaydon! I need you! Please come over and help me get ready for the wedding!
Jaydon: I'll be right over.
Yes! Now I will have help and I won't be a total mess.
I look in the mirror and see that my dress is all twisted up and not even really covering up very much, my hair looks like a bunch of birds decided to claim it as their nest, and my makeup literally looks like clown makeup.
A few minutes later I hear the front door open downstairs.
"Up here!" I yell down to her.
"Oh my goodness. No wonder why you called me. You look like a tornado came by and just hit you".
"Ha. Ha. Thanks. You are an amazing friend". I say sarcastically.
"Okay. Okay. Let's get to work".
She starts off with straightening my dress out then she turns me around so I can't see myself in the mirror.
She gets started on wiping off all of the clown makeup then starts brushing out my birds nest of hair I've got.
3 hours later and she is completely done.
"Alright. Are you ready to see?"
"Yes. Let's do this".
She slowly turns me around and I am completely astonished.
I look nothing like myself.
My long blond hair is curled and my front hair is braided into a beautiful little crown with little diamonds littering it, my makeup looks gorgeous with a light smokey eye and red lipstick, and my dress, I have no idea how she did it but somehow she made my dress look even more beautiful than it was and made it compliment my casts instead of them sticking out like a sore thumb. She put little diamonds on my casts too. She even wraps my crutches in some sparkling white lace to make them look pretty too.
"Wow Jaydon. I don't even know what to say. You work magic".
"Well you have to look your best to the wedding. You have to show off how absolutely gorgeous you are".
"Thank you Jay. You are amazing".
"Of course. Now Dravon should be here soon so I'll head out. Let me know how the wedding goes. Love ya".
"Okay. Love ya too".
About ten minutes later Dravon is here.
"Wow you look amazing. You ready to go and get this over with?"
"You know you don't have to go if you don't want to, right?"
"Yeah. I do but I have to go just to make sure this isn't some stupid plan to get you back".
"Oh come on that isn't what he is doing. Let's go so were aren't late though".
"Okay. Let's go. I'll drive".
The ride there is spent in silence.
I keep looking at Dravon dressed up in his tux. He looks very handsome.
I am surprised he is even wearing a tux. Well even the fact that he owns one is surprising.
Once we get to the place the wedding is going to be I am in complete awe.
It is absolutely beautiful here. It is a little ranch looking place with gorgeous flowers and white lacey decorations everywhere.
"Let's go find some seats" Dravon says breaking me out of my awe state.
"Okay" I smile sweetly up at him.
He looks even more anxious then he did in the car. Is he really that worried?
There is nothing for him to be so worried about. Dylan doesn't want me. He's getting married today for crying out loud.
And I don't want him either. Right?

HEY GUYS I AM GOING TO TRY AND FINISH UP THE BOOK TODAY. HOPEFULLY YOU ENJOY IT. LOVE YOU ALL!

~ CheshireCat💗