What Is Happening?!

Dylan Hayes-

Today the freak and I are going to this coffee shop that Courtney likes.
I really hope Sapphire didn't mess this up the other day by insulting her.
I really want her back.
A knock on my front door interrupts my thoughts.
"You ready to get this over with? And don't even think about kissing me again" Sapphire says as soon as I open it.
Wow.
She looks amazing.
Wait!
What am I thinking?!
She doesn't look amazing! This is Sapphire we're talking about! She's a freak.
"Hello" she waves her hand in front of my face.
Shit!
"Um. Yeah. Don't even count on it. I wouldn't want to kiss you again if you were the last person on earth."
"Whatever. Let's go" she starts walking away.
I watch her walk away for a minute before I shake my head and hurry to catch up with her.
Seriously what is wrong with me? I do NOT find Sapphire attractive!
Maybe it's just that trick Taveon told me to do.
Maybe I'm just thinking about Courtney while looking at her and that's why I'm looking at her this way.
Yeah. That's it.
Nothings wrong with me. I'm okay.

HEY EVERYONE! HOW WAS YOUR GUY'S HALLOWEEN? HOPE IT WAS AMAZING! Y'ALL EXCITED FOR THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS OR WHATEVER HOLIDAY YOU GUYS CELEBRATE? I KNOW I AM! I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS. ANYWAYS SORRY IT'S A SORTER CHAPTER; I CAN'T REALLY THINK OF WHAT I WANT TO HAPPEN RIGHT NOW. LOVE YOU ALL!

~CheshireCat💗