The Wedding

Dylan Hayes-

Today is the day.
I am getting married to the love of my life.
She is the love of my life right?
Of course she is! What am I thinking?
I love her and no one else.
I shake my head to try and straighten out my thoughts.
Get it together Dylan you are getting married today.
I take a deep breath and start walking out.
I start walking towards the front where I have to say 'I do' but I freeze.
Holy cow. She looks stunning.
Wow. I want to go up to her and take her into my arms and never let go.
What?! No stop thinking like that!
I am getting married today, and not to her.
Why does that hurt so much?
Come on you can do this. Stop being stupid. I love Courtney not Sapphire.
I take another deep breath and walk to my spot and just wait.
My eyes unfortunately keep going back to her though.
She does look amazing.
The music starts playing and I look up to see people start walking down the isle.
My heartbeat starts picking up.
Then there she is, my beautiful soon to be wife.
Her blond hair, her amazing smile, and her gorgeous blue and green eyes.
Wait!
I mean blue eyes! Just blue!
What is wrong with me?! Seriously!
Courtney finally gets to the end and we hold each others hands and she smiles up at me.
I smile back.
"Hi, Dyl".
"Hi, Court".
"You ready to do this?"
"Yeah. Let's do this".
"We are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the wedding of Mr. Dylan Hayes and Ms. Courtney Hale. Their decision
to get marry has not been brought up lightly and today they want to
declare their private devotion to each other in front of their loved ones. The essence of this
commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lovers,
companions, and friends.
If anyone has any reason why these two shouldn't not be married, speak now or forever hold your peace".
Right as he says that I stupidly look over to Sapphire. Who is looking at Dravon, but when she feels my eyes on her she looks up at me and I feel my heart swell.
I look back at Courtney and I realize the truth.
I don't want to marry her.
"No? Okay..."
"I do. I am so sorry Court. You deserve so much better. I realize now, I don't love you anymore. My heart belongs to someone else" I look towards Sapphire at the last part of my speech.
"What?! Are you kidding me?! What is she even doing here?! I can't believe this! You stupid bitch weren't supposed to survive. Then he would've been mine and we wouldn't have been here. You weren't supposed to just end up in the stupid hospital and be okay a few months later! You are supposed to be dead!" She gets up in Sapphire's face.
Wait! What?!
"Wait a second! Courtney. You are the reason she was in the hospital?! You are the reason why she was in that wreck?!"
"Yes! I paid some stupid asshole to get rid of her so you would be all mine! He failed and she is still here! She still took you away from me! On my wedding day!"
I can't believe this!
Taveon runs up to me then.
"Call the police" I whisper shout to him.
"On it".
"How could you do this Courtney? I asked you to marry me. I wanted you".
"Obviously not if you are going to stop our wedding to tell me you love her! She was supposed to be dead! But no all that happened is  that stupid guy died and she just got hurt".
"Do you hear yourself? You don't even care that the guy died only that she didn't? How is that supposed to make me love you?"
"You are mine! Not hers!"
"You were the one that broke up with me".
"So? I only did that because I didn't think you were going to do anything! You seemed like you didn't love me anymore and I wasn't going to be in that kind of relationship!"
"You are right. Now that I think about it I didn't love you anymore. I am sorry for that. I am but that is no reason to try and get Sapphire killed".
Right then the police show and take Courtney away kicking and screaming.

HEY GUYS TWO MORE CHAPTERS LEFT! I'M SO EXCITED! HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS LIKE IT! LOVE YOU ALL!

~ CheshireCat💗