Dumped Part 2

Sapphire Knight-

I am all ready for our date tonight and just waiting for Draven to pick me up.
I get up and check my appearance once more in the mirror and that's when I hear Draven's car pull up to my blue house.
I'm actually kinda excited to go out. We haven't gone out in forever. Not since we first started going out, actually. We have been together for 3 years now, as of today.
Yup. It's our anniversary.
I'm already turning the door handle when he knocks.
As soon as I open the door I check him out.
He's wearing nice black pants and coat, with a baby blue under shirt, that really makes his blue eyes pop and he's got his blonde hair spiked up nicely.
"Sapphire. You ready to go?" He barely glances at me.
What's going on?
Why is he acting like this?
"Yeah. Sure thing. Let's go."
He finally looks at me.
"You look nice."
Nice?
Not beautiful? Or even pretty?
"Thanks... You look nice too."
"I know. Let's go now before we're late."
"Okay."
We get into his car and drive off, without another word.
Maybe he just had a bad day. Right?
When we get to the restaurant Draven walks right in, barely waiting for me.
I rush to stay at his side. We barely stop for him to give the front lady his name then we're off again to our table.
I stop in my tracks for a split second when I see the last person on earth I ever want to see.
My neighbor.
The person I hate more that anything in the world.
Dylan.
Why does he have to be here of all places?
Oh whatever! As long as he stays far away from me I don't care. I'm not going to let him ruin MY night.
Well mine and Draven's.
Once we sit down the waiter comes to us immediately.
After we order and the waiter walks away to give the cook our order I try and talk to Draven.
"Hey, are you okay? You're acting kind of different tonight."
"Oh yeah. I'm fine." He seems startled that I noticed.
"Are you sure? Nothing happened at work or anything?"
"Nope." Is all he says.
"Okay... Just know you can talk to me. That's what girlfriends are for."
"Yeah... Sure..." He says almost mockingly.
What's going on?
Before I can say anything else, our food shows up.
We eat in silence.
After all our food is long gone Draven turns to me. "Do you want to come back to my place, for dessert...?" He smiles suggestively.
"Draven. You know that I don't want to yet."
"Seriously! We have been together for 3 year! 3 fucking years! Also it's our anniversary! You can't put out this once!"
"Put out? Is this why you have been acting so different? Because I won't SLEEP with you?"
"I don't think I can do this anymore. I need sex."
"Wow. So you're breaking up with me because I have my morals and don't want to sleep with ANYONE until marriage?"
"Sorry, I just am not ready to settle down yet."
"Well, if you NEED sex and you're not ready to settle down. Why did you even go out with me?"
"I thought I could change your mind."
"Yeah. No. I think its time I go. I'm going to walk home. Bye."
What in the world was he thinking?
Are you kidding me?
This is crazy!
Well at least it's a nice spring day.
I start on my walk home.
I am lost in my thoughts as I am walking and I don't notice the car coming.
Scrreeeeech!!

OH NO! WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN? IS SAPPHIRE GOING TO BE OKAY? WHOSE DRIVING THE CAR? HOPE Y'ALL ARE LIKING IT! LOVE YOU ALL!

~CheshireCat💗