Take Two

Dylan Hayes-

It's finally here! It's the weekend.
I'm driving to meet up with Courtney right now.
A few minutes later I am pulling into the parking lot of where it all started. Her favorite restaurant.
"Welcome back Mr. Hayes" the manager says as I walk in.
"Thank you Sir. Is Courtney here yet?"
"No, Sir. She called and said she was going to be late".
"Okay. Thank you".
I start walking towards my table then immediately begin to order when a waiter comes up to me.
A little white later Courtney walks in and just like always she draws everyone's attention.
"Sorry I'm late, Dyl. Thank you for coming. I really wanted to talk to you about something".
"It's okay. What did you want to talk to me about?"
"Well...."
The waiter brings us our food, stopping Courtney's words.
"Thank you" I say.
"Yeah. Thanks... Anyways. Before I was interrupted I was going to say that I was wrong".
"Wh..."
"I know what you're going to say, 'I'm never wrong', and normally that is right but this time it's not".
"Oh..."
"I know. But it's true. I was wrong about breaking up with you Dyl. I love you so much. I miss you. A lot".
"What are you saying Court?"
"I want you back".
"What about my girlfriend?"
"Oh yeah. That. Jade or whatever".
"Sapphire".
"Sure. I don't care. Do you really love her though? I saw how you two kissed. There were no sparks. Like with us baby".
"Okay I admit I still love you. A lot".
"Okay great. Then let's get back together baby".
You know what.
I'm going to do it.
Sapphire will understand.
"You know, Courtney I was actually going to ask you a very important question on the night we broke up".
"You were?"
"Yes".
"What?"
I get down on one knee and take out the ring box I've been keeping on me just in case.
"Will you marry me, Courtney?"

HEY GUYS. WHAT ARE Y'ALL THINKING? IS IT ANY GOOD? I HOPE SO. LOVE YOU ALL! HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!

~ CheshireCat💗