Problems and Weekend Plans

Dylan Hayes-

When I get home after the freak goes home I head straight to my kitchen and get some food.
I don't know what happened today.
Me: Hey man I have a problem. Wanna come over?
Taveon: Sure thing. I'll be right over.
20 minutes later he's knocking on my front door.
"Come in" I holler.
"Okay, dude. What is the problem?"
"I kissed her. Twice".
"Her who?"
"Sapphire".
"What? Seriously? How was it? Was it amazing? I'm sure it was amazing. But I thought that you hated her and thought she was a freak?"
"Yes, I seriously kissed her. And that is why I have a problem because I think I liked it."
"Wow okay. You sure?"
"I'm thinking yes. I kissed her right in front of Courtney and I didn't even care that Court was there at that moment".
"Maybe you are just projecting your feelings for Courtney on to her?" "Or maybe you really do like her" he mumble the last part under his breath.
Just then my phone buzzes.
"Ooo, is it Sapphire right now?"
My girl: Hey, Dyl. Can we talk?
"No it's Courtney".
"Oh? What does she want?"
"She said she wants to talk".
"Alrighty then. See what she wants".
Me: Yeah. Sure. What's up?
Courtney: Could we talk in person? I'm busy all week but I would really like to see you this weekend.
Me: Yeah. I can do that. I'll see you this weekend then.
Courtney: Great. Can't wait.
"So?"
"She wants to see me this weekend".

I KNOW THAT THIS ONE IS A BIT SHORT BUT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GREAT PLACE TO STOP. SORRY FOR ALL THE SLOW UPDATES. I AM GOING TO TRY AND DO BETTER. LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK!!!

~CheshireCat💗