Best Friend Part 1A

Dylan Hayes-

What in the world was I thinking?
Why would I think this would work?
I'm an idiot.
My phone buzzes taking me out of my thoughts
Taveon- Hey, man. How did it go?
Me- It didn't. She dumped me before I could even do it.
Taveon- What? Are you kidding?
Me- Nope. And it gets worse.
Taveon- How so?
Me- Wanna stop by and I can explain everything?
Taveon- Yeah, man. I'll be there in just a few.
Me- Okay. See you soon man.
I go into my my kitchen and grab a beer then go sit on my couch and wait for my best friend, Taveon, to show up.
After I finish my beer I hear a knock on my door.
"Come in. It's open."
"Alright man, what's going on? What happened?"
"Well for starters Courtney dumped me before I could ever get a word out because she felt we weren't going anywhere then left before I could stop her. Then remember Sapphire?"
"You mean my sister's smoken' hot best friend and your neighbor? Yeah I remember her."
"Ha. Yeah... I don't understand how you see her like that but anyways, I ended up running into her on my way home and apparently she got dumped too. Which I totally get. Who would want to date her? But I ended up with the stupidest idea in the world. I told her that we should start pretend dating to make them jealous and try to get them back."
"You're kidding. Right? You hate her. Why don't you just find someone else to do it and I can have Sapphire?"
"Because you actually like her Taveon, and my whole reasoning for this is that we hate each other so we'll obviously not fall for each other instead and the plan will actually work."
"Oh okay. That actually makes some sense. But still how is this going to work?"
"I don't know, man. I'm asking myself that very same question."
"Wow. Well looks like you've got a lot going on."
"Yeah." I laugh. "You want a beer or something?" I get up and start walking into my kitchen.
"Um. Yeah. Sure. I'll take one."
I grab our beers and head back to the living room. We sit and watch a game that's on and drink our beers.

HEY SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING GUYS. MY LIFE HAS BEEN ONE BAD THING AFTER THE NEXT AND IT JUST SEEMS TO GET CRAZIER SO I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO WRITE. SO I AM SORRY FOR THAT I WILL TRY AND UPDATE SOME MORE CHAPTERS AS SOON AS I CAN BUT I'M NOT PROMISING ANYTHING BECAUSE I HAVEN'T REALLY HAD ANY FREE TIME. LOVE YOU ALL! HAVE A WONDERFUL EASTER EVERYONE!

~CheshireCat💗