Dumped Part 1

Dylan Hayes-

Today is the day. I'm finally going to do it.
I'm taking Courtney out to a nice restaurant and I'm going to ask her the most important question anyone can ask.
Will you marry me?
How can I not? We have been dating for about four and a half years now and I love her. She is my whole world.
I walk up the walkway to her cute little pink house and knock on the door.
"Hey, Dyl." She says as soon as she opens the door.
She's wearing a short hot pink dress and her platinum blonde hair is in lose curls.
"Hey, Court. You look gorgeous." I kiss her cheek.
"I know." She gives a sly smile.
"You ready to go?" I hold out my hand for her to take.
"Yeah. Let's go. I'm starving." She takes my hand and starts walking to my car.
I open the door for her and when she gets in I jog over to my door and get in. Then I drive off to the restaurant.
When we get there Courtney turns to me.
"This is my favorite place!  I love it here!" She squeals.
"Yeah. I remember. That's why I wanted to bring you here. Let's go eat, beautiful."
We walk into the restaurant and walk up to the reservation stand.
"Name?" The waitress says.
"Hayes."
"Alright. Right this way Mr. Hayes." She starts leading us to our table.
"Here you are. Your waiter will be right with you."
"Thank you."
I made sure that it was the exact table that Courtney always chooses and asked the waiter to have everything set up nicely.
First we'll eat then when dessert comes out so will the ring.
I am so nervous.
I really hope she says yes.
We sit down and soon after, the waiter brings us our food, since I ordered ahead.
I look up at Courtney to see if she is pleased and she has a slight smile. So I'll take that as a win. We begin to eat and have some small talk.
Then dessert comes out and my nerves sky rocket.
"Okay, Dylan. I can't do this anymore. We have been dating for like, ever. And yeah. You took me here today but you haven't done anything like this in months. Obviously this relationship isn't going any farther."
"Wait. Court."
"No. Dylan. I can't do this anymore I need someone who I can have a future with."
"But Courtney." I try and get through to her.
How can this be happening?
"No. Sorry Dylan. Thanks for all this. But I think it's time for me to go. Have a great life, lovely." Then she gets up and walks out.
What?
Are you kidding me?
What just happened?
Why did that happen?
"Hello, Mr. Hayes. Where did your lady go? Have you done it yet?" The waiter that I talked to on the phone about everything asks.
"No... She just dumped me... Before I could do anything... She walked out..."
"Oh. I am sorry, Mr. Hayes. I wish you the best of luck."
"Yeah... Okay... Thanks..." I say then get up, slam some bills down, then walk out to my car.
I don't know what to do anymore.
I give up.

HELLO! I'M SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THIS BOOK! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! ALSO IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MY OTHER BOOK YOU SHOULD! IT'S NOT AMAZING SINCE I'M NOT THE GREATEST BUT IT'S PRETTY GOOD! IT'S CALLED "THE GIRL WHO WAS BROKEN." LOVE YOU ALL!

~CheshireCat💗