Talks

Dylan Hayes-

Freak: Hey. Dravon just invited me to a party and said to bring you. It's on Wednesday. What do you think?
Me: Oh I don't know about that. That sounds like a bad idea.
Freak: We could just go and see what he wants. Maybe he wants to figure out a way to get back with me?
Me: I guess. We can go but only for a little bit. I have a date with Courtney this weekend.
Freak: A date?
Me: Not really. But I'm hoping it'll turn into something. You know?
Freak: Yeah. Okay.
Me: Okay just let me know the details for Wednesday later.
Freak: Okay. Later.
"Was that Sapphire?"
"Yes. It was. She wants to go to her ex's party on Wednesday".
"And this is the ex that she wants back. Right?"
"Correct".
"And you are okay with that? Are you going to go?"
"I am okay with it. I have Courtney".
"Are you sure you want Courtney back? She is a total bitch".
"Hey! No she isn't, Taveon. She is amazing".
"Bull shit. Tell me one thing that she has done that is considered nice to someone other than you or herself".
"Uh..."
"You can't can you?"
"No, she..."
"She nothing. And you know it".
"Whatever man. I love her and want to spend the rest of my life with her".
"Okay. Whatever. I guess we'll see about that. I'm going to go. See you later man".
"Bye".
I don't understand what he is talking about. Yeah, she can be mean sometimes but it's not her fault. She just forgets what she is saying sometimes and it just comes out.
Why am I saying this now?
I need a beer.
I get up and do just that. I get a beer then head to bed.

HEY GUYS. SORRY THIS CHAPTER ISN'T VERY GOOD BUT I'M HAVING SLIGHT WRITERS BLOCK. JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET TO THE END. I HAVE THAT ALL PLANNED OUT ALREADY BUT I DON'T WANT IT TO BE A SUPER SHORT BOOK. SO I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING IT. LOVE YOU ALL!!

~ CheshireCat💗