Chp- 32 (The end)

Imagine Randy with their kid Romeo in the above pic 🤪😏❤
(Oh Credits to myself for editing that pic 😬🙈)

Anyway back to the story

Finally it's happening 💕

(There might be mistake about the wedding rituals cause I am not familiar with Christian weddings as I am an Indian)
_________________________________________

Andy POV.

"Brook stop it, I think that's enough !"
I whined, its finally the day of our wedding, I am so nervous right now, Brook is helping me with the makeup but I can't concentrate on anything else cause I am super nervous.

"Andy stay still let me do my work ! I want you to look beautiful!" Brook said and I signed standing still.

I love Brook since the first day, he have been the closest to me, he is gonna be the one giving my hand in Rye's hand and I am happy about that.

"Papa butiful (He meant Beautiful)" Romeo said while sitting on the couch.
"Thankyou baby" I said smiling.

"Brook I think I look good now but you should go and get ready too , you are the one giving my hand to Rye remember ? you need to look handsome too hon" I said to him smiling.

He signed, "Fine just don't go out of this room anywhere, I don't want you to get lost in this resort" Brook said.
I laughed and nodded.

Yeah resort, you heard it right, it's a beach wedding and we are currently in our hotel room getting ready for the wedding.

*knock knock*
I heard, "come in" I said, I gasped
"Helloooo!" Sam said.
Me and Romeo both ran to him he picked Romeo up and we all had a group hug.

"OMG ! Sam !!! How are you !? How did you come here !?" I asked him shocked and happy.
"Your soon to be husband aka Rye Beaumont sended me flight tickets and a letter with your wedding card telling me to come here" he said smiling.

Omg I love Rye so so so much ! I can't express how happy I am right now.
We pulled away and Sam put Romeo down and looked at me a little worried.

"Andy are you sure about this ?
I mean he is not forcing you to marry him right?" Sam asked me worriedly. I smiled at the fact he cares about me so much.

"No Sam, I really love Rye, after he brought me back.... he changed Sam, I got to see his side which no one have ever seen, he is the best father and a husband I could ever ask for" I said smiling.

"Okay well fine then if you are happy then I am happy too" he said. I smiled

"An- " Brook came in.
"Who is he?" He asked.
I introduced brook to Sam, Brook knew about Sam but never met him, they both got on well.

"Hey guys it's time" Sonny said coming in. I took a deep breathe and walked out with them.

Brook and I started walking, I saw the decoration and it looks so beautiful, the whole set up theme is done in Blue and white, Rye said he wants the decoration to be in blue just like my eye colour, as he loves my eyes alott

(A/N: Their Wedding set up)