Chp- 12

Andy POV.

I woke up being held by two strong arms which belonged to one an only Rye Beaumont. I tried to get up but he tightened his hold on me. I shaked him a little.

"Rye leave me, I want to go to the washroom" I said.
He just hummed pulling me more closer if it's even possible.

"Rye ! I need to go to the bathroom" I nearly screamed in his ears.
He loosen his grip.
"Ugh Andy, Fine Go !" He said and turned to the opposite side.

I got up and went to the washroom and did my business.
I walked out and saw Rye already waken.

"Andy we have to go to a party today and you are coming with us" he said.

"What? Why me ? I am not a party person Rye.... can I stay here?" I asked him.

"Nope not possible I don't trust you, since the last time you ran away when no one was at home" he said a little pissed.

I signed giving up cause it's no use I know it. It's been almost 2 months since I live here and especially with Rye, I have got to know him quite well now.
If he tells you to do something better do it cause going against him is no good.

I nodded.

"I have kept a suit in the wardrobe for you so wear it and be ready in 1 hour okay" he said.

"Okay"

He got up and went out of the room.

I soon went in the bathroom and cleaned myself. I got out and opened the wardrobe and there was a very beautiful suit. I really loved the colour of it

(A/N : Andy's suit)

I wore it, got ready and went downstairs

I wore it, got ready and went downstairs. Everyone were standing in the living room.

"Where is Rye?" I asked them.
"I am here babe" he said.
I turned around and there he was standing in a Royal blue suit looking hot. Not gonna lie he is a monster but damn he is definitely hot, the way his body and muscles shows in that suit makes him look more sexy.

(A/N: Rye's suit)